STARTING AGAIN!!!

BIGMAMA

Hi all,

Starting again tomorrow.....feel like i need to do this again as i know it really works.....have not put much on so hopefully will lose what i have gained in the first week (6lbs)...would like to get down to 13 stone and that is my 1st goal as i feel i can only take small steps at the moment....easter is over and to be honest miss the feeling of being slimmer and healthier!!! good luck to everyone on this diet or any diet ...any inspiration,,,support,,,,motivation is more than welcome....xx

Hi, good luck with your restart today and I hope you have been okay? You have done really well already.

I am restarting on Sunday... keep coming on here to motivate myself which I think is working ...:eek:

Good luck bigmama x

Hi hun!

All the best with your restart. Against all odds, I've made it to Day 10 of mine. :eek:

How's it going?

Hi hun!

All the best with your restart. Against all odds, I've made it to Day 10 of mine. :eek:

How's it going?

Well done Lily 10 days brilliant x

Hi all. I restarted too on Thursday 16th April. I cannot go on SS until I have docs signature - going on Monday fingers crossed. So far its going really well.

Back