Starting again!

AllieJ

Hi!
I have put a 17lbs since Christmas!!!I had a back injury so stopped going to the gym. I really want to get back down to 13.3lbs because that is a healthy BMI for my height.
I am sticking to WW because I have seen my friends crash diet and then put it all back on(and some more!:().
I am also doing WW at home because I am a poor student. My friend gave me the WW calculator.
Does anybody have any tips? Should I use all my points? I have a party to go to by the end of June. Do you think I could lose 17lbs by then!
I am amazed at how well some people are getting on. I was reading some very inspirational diaries on this site!
Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi

Sorry to hear about your back injury, hope you are feeling better now. 17lbs is v.doable by the end of June. Its about 10ish weeks till then so you would have to lose about 2lbs a week, that is a very achievable target!!!

You should definately make the effort to eat all of your points. Drink loads of water (swear it helps me!!). There are good recipe threads on the forum for ideas and peoples food diaries are a good source of inspiration.

Good luck with your weight loss

x

Oh thanks so much!:) I am hoping minimins will give me some support!xxx
P.s: Go you! Down 21lbs since xmas!!!You are like the opposite of me!he he!:p

LOL! It would have been even better but had a mega binge at the weekend, away on london on hen weekend, im normally so good too. Hey ho! Back to it this week tho!

Best of luck x

Good luck Allie, sure you will find lots of tips on the site, im pretty new so not many tips from me yet...

Weigh in day tomorrow...At least it's an excuse for me to be motivated and eat well today :)! No huge big Sunday dinner for me!:)

Welcome allie
newbie here also best of luck im trying to loose 30ibs by end of july will be watching out for your posts

Back