Starting all over again!

elsmar30

Hi folks :sign0144:but followed WeightWatchers off and on for 30+ years yet here I am again - back to square 1 and totally pi**ed off with myself!!:sigh:

I've played about the last few months losing and gaining the same 3 or 4 lbs and am really becoming a bit downhearted at ever finding the motivation I need to slim down and get healthier!:lost: and need a good kick up the butt!!!!!

I'm on holiday from work for a week so I really want to knuckle down and get a good start (again) this week! :angel09:!

Sorry for the moans - that's them all out of my system now lol - only positive posts from me now! Thanks for listening and I'm looking forward to getting to know the group :gen126:

Good luck :)

Thanks for the replies - much appreciated x

Yeah well done on giving yourself a kick, its the only way

I'm the same, I have really lost my way recently but today has been my fresh start and I feel really motivated thanks to Minimins!

Good luck - you know you can do it! :D

Well - Day 2 and I'm still feeling motivated and determined! If I can get through this first week I'll be fine! Good Luck to you too - it'll be good to hear how your journey gies - keep in touch x

Same here, its the weekends that are the killer for me! And this ones a bank holiday!

I am determined to give it my best now, I am sick of feeling rubbish.

Give me a shout any time you'd like a virtual 'kick'! x

Cheers for that xx

best of luck elsmar, bring on the losses :)

Back