Extra Easy Starting all over again

Well from tomorrow I am starting all over again. I have 6 stone to lose. I am so annoyed with myself as in 2011 I lost 4st 4lb in 7 months and even won my groups woman of the year. I just can't believe I have let myself put so much on and in this heat I am suffering. I'm sweating, got indigestion the lot :(

Welcome back!!! Don't be hard on yourself, we have all been there and done that! Just make yourself a promise this will be the last time you rejoin, no matter what happens keep going to group. Good luck

Welcome back! I'm excited for you. You have so many good meals and mini triumphs ahead of you. That first pound to come off will soon be followed by others. Keep us updated :)

Like above, I don't think you should be so hard on yourself. We all do it. I am sure you have been busy living a complicated life. The advice to stay to group is sound. If I don't go I put on, simple as that.

What's on the menu today? Xx

Hi I have started today and so far have had beans on toast which I had a mixed salad of apple, banana and nectarine before. Tea is chicken tikka stir fry with some egg noodles. Not sure what else I will be eating today but so far so good and I am just back from asda so all stocked up :)

Welcome back! You've done this before so you can absolutely do it again, good luck! :)

Back