Attack Starting attack again! 50 lbs to lose - eek

yummywhitewine

I'm starting attack again today. I came off Dukan after my first week in cruise a month ago. I thought it would be easier to do slimming world. However I have totally lost controll again! This week I made a batch of butterfly buns and ate them in one day!! I've eaten 4 bounty bars and about ten bags of mini eggs.
Carbs + me = Total bloody disaster

On a more positive note I am not drinking much! I am using the money I am saving to have a personal trainer 3 times a week. He has a good offer on, and it is quite enjoyable to be chased around the park by a young fit man!!! However to make it worth it I really need to regain control!

I felt incredibly controlled on Dukan after about 4 days last time. However I got a bit fed up as it was totm and my weight loss stalled.
This time I'm just finishing totm so can have a good month without stalling, which will hopefully get me out of my diet rutt!!

Anyway 18 stone 1(grrrr) and day one - had one skimmed milk decaff coffee so far.

My first goal would be to get into my size 18 jeans comfortably again that i wore last summer!!!
Determined :D

haha thanks Pauline!! I am feeling very determined !!:)X

Welcome back!

Welcome back! Sure that the added incentive of a personal trainer will help you too! Go for it and at least you know no hormones to scupper you for the first three weeks anyway - every time you want to reach for the rubbish think of those lovely size 18 jeans!!!! You will be in them before you know it....... GOOD LUCK!

Back