Starting back again as soon as I get home...

CatAmaris

I work away a lot, across different parts of the UK and I’m normally away a couple of weeks at a tome, sometimes more. Have wanted to get back into LL for ages but never had the ability to join a regular group... now I’ve found out that phone group is available! Have booked my first session for 1/10/2018 and am nervous.

I did LL a few years ago, lost a lot of weight, and have put it all back on, almost double in fact... I need to do this before I make myself too ill. Am determined but need the support, and hope to support others in my shoes!

Hoping to do a diary and really stick at this, need to do so!

Thanks for any help, messages or anything ANYTHING at all :) good to know I’m not alone!

Luck to all,

Let’s be massive losers together xxx

I work away a lot, across different parts of the UK and I’m normally away a couple of weeks at a tome, sometimes more. Have wanted to get back into LL for ages but never had the ability to join a regular group... now I’ve found out that phone group is available! Have booked my first session for 1/10/2018 and am nervous.

I did LL a few years ago, lost a lot of weight, and have put it all back on, almost double in fact... I need to do this before I make myself too ill. Am determined but need the support, and hope to support others in my shoes!

Hoping to do a diary and really stick at this, need to do so!

Thanks for any help, messages or anything ANYTHING at all :) good to know I’m not alone!

Luck to all,

Let’s be massive losers together xxx
Hi also doing llife xx lost 13 pounds so far, hiw yiu getting on?

Back