Starting back on SW

Hey guys, Im starting back on SW today and need help staying on it:eek:. I lost a stone a few months ago but fell of the wagon lol. Im going to be a Saturday weigher. Im doing it at home and I joined online SW this time due to work commitments. Thanks for any advice. Do many of you still do red and green days? :)

I'm a re-starter today too!! Let's do it!!

I'll weigh sat AM's at home! Am so excited about eating lovely veg etc again!! Have been on Cambridge recently so only food I've eaten has been sugar/fat packed treats!! Bring on the brocolli!!

:)

hi , welcome back :) I do mainly red days , much prefer them to EE in lots of ways , and seem to find it easier to stick to and feel more satisfied :D
There are lots of lovely people on here who are always willing to offer support and advise :)

Hey thanks everyone for your support. Thats what I love about SW, no one judges you for leaving and coming back. I did try EE but I never has any weight loss with it. Ill stick to my red and green but I may put a couple of EE in through the week. Thanx

Hey Rhibro, lets weigh in every sat morning and we will crack this together. Are you doing the EE plan? Im old school with red and green and just find I dont get on with EE. But Im going to stick SW this time cause I know it works. Have a good week xx

Shaz can do it said:
Hey Rhibro, lets weigh in every sat morning and we will crack this together. Are you doing the EE plan? Im old school with red and green and just find I dont get on with EE. But Im going to stick SW this time cause I know it works. Have a good week xx

Hi!!! Come join our Saturday weighers thread, we'd love to have u! Good luck :)

Shaz can do it said:

Hey Hun!

I had the beat results with red and green the first time I ever did SW, did ok on EE, but not sure if losing leas was to do with the plan itself or me not following it!! So am gonna do a couple of weeks of Mainly EE, but of losses are poor, ive got no issues with going to red and Green.

Have a fridge full of food, yum yum!

:)

Hello

I started back on Friday at my class after 8 weeks off and gaining weight. I'm trying EE today and feel a bit confused. I can see the point for evening meals but felt limited at lunch time. x Good Luck everyone

KazzW said:
Hello

I started back on Friday at my class after 8 weeks off and gaining weight. I'm trying EE today and feel a bit confused. I can see the point for evening meals but felt limited at lunch time. x Good Luck everyone

Have u seen the what's for lunch thread? Full of great ideas, really helped me.

Will go and have a look - thank you x

Hi there, I am starting tomorrow also going to weigh in at home but on monday mornings. Good luck :)

I have started back too as of today xxx

Hi everyone
im back on it today. Im trying to loose my post baby weight. I have gained 2 stone since my wedding last year in june. I was 5 weeks preggy on wedding day :-s (found out the week before) and weighed 8st 5 so thats my goal to get back to. I did weight watchers before the wedding and lost a stone. Joshua is 11 weeks old yeaterday so i think its time to start losing weight again.
Good luck everyone!!

Back