Starting cambridge sole source-advice please!!

he only want to shave a bit of his beer gut off (or his 'love mound' as he like to call it!)

he was horrified to find out he was nearly 3 stone overweight. To be honest, he doesn't look it, he's just got a gut. He doesn't really have a goal.

He's already having 3 packs and half a bar a day instead of 4 packs-not usually recommended but if he didn't he'd probably go mad! I dont think he'll continue much after 2 weeks.

I'm in the long haul-50lb, however long it takes!

Hehe , 2 weeks you gave him lol ! yes my OH has it too on his belly , think thats where it rests , skinny legs and small bum thats him lol . He said at leadst one thing you'll never have a bum as small as mine , well thats a fact ! lol . Well just go for it thats all we can do , when evening comes its great cos you know you did it !

yeah, the ketostix are good encouragement too. I'm used to weighing myself twice a day-once morning and once before bed but i'm going to only do it once a week. Instead of getting upset and obsessed over numbers i'm going to concentrate on how my clothes are fitting, or comments from people-its a bit more of a realistic measurement if that makes any sense?
its only day 2, and i know a lot of people dont feel so great this early but i feel pretty good. I think i'm going to enjoy this :)

I weigh every day , maybe i'll stop once i get to where i need to be , but i can't see myself stopping . Hey its lunch time and i've not even thought about my shake . You have todo what makes you happy and as long as the weight is rolling off thats the key ! Yes when people say you've lost weight is a good thing .

I need to get the stix but seriously do not want to get on the scales daily :eek::eek::eek:.... The first sign of not a result that I want could make me wobble! I have a seriously addictive nature which I am all to aware of, eg eating to much, or not enough, havin to replace food with other purchases? Having to have jeans in every shape and style (er most of which dont fit at the mo - well ok none of them bloody do)... Please keep me away from the scales :cry:xxxxxxxx

you could smash them and buy new ones each week?? maybe not.....

pippa , ok i'll come round and hide them lol , ok off for stake and chips , ok CD shake lol

That's the last time i want to see the words steak and chips written on this site!

Had to pass on the S & C and settle for a Shake , choc mint . It won't be long Pippa and you can have some lovely food !

Back