Starting Cambridge Today

Hi Theresa,
I haven't actually started yet. My distributor kit will arrive on Monday. I'm pretty excited about sharing this product with others. Lots of people are asking about it.

Hi Yvonne, sounds like you are doing great! Congrats on becoming a consultant too, I hope to be able to in the future too.

I came off plan for my NYE meal and I found it really easy to get straight back on. Had two of my products in the day and.then a.three course meal (didn't eat it all tho) and three white wine spritzers (which made me feel awful the next day and I.used to be able to drink.two bottles without it touching the sides!) I got straight back to plan the next day, no probs and still lost 5lbs over Xmas and NY!

Just stay focussed, think how far you have come and you'll do great x

Hi Yvonne, I noticed you live in Texas. Does that mean you are doing Cambridge USA? You are doing wonderfully. I am in the US and am curious about others doing the US version of Cambridge.

Hi Yvonne, I noticed you live in Texas. Does that mean you are doing Cambridge USA? You are doing wonderfully. I am in the US and am curious about others doing the US version of Cambridge.
Hi Maggie. Yes, I'm doing the USA version. What would you like to know?

I did we'll on CD up until the holidays. I have put on about 15 lbs so I am starting up again. What products are you using. I basically live off the vanilla creme and the chicken soup, that's all I buy. I purchase my products online. Are you eating any food or just CD products? It's weird how CD seems wildly popular in the UK with a national advertising campaign and is virtually unknown here. Well anyway it seems to get the same results in weight loss which is what I need.

Hi Everyone! I apologize for not posting more often this week. I've been running, crazy! Today was weigh day and I completely forgot. I'll update stats tomorrow. Good job, Mick! I'm so glad you have stuck with it. Theresa, You're doing great, girl! Bravo! Netty, how are you doing?

Today is Feb 1st and I have just about made it through day 28. I'm so hoping to be down 30 lbs by Valentine's day. That will be my 8th wedding anniversary. I plan on celebrating (dinner) with my wonderful husband. I'm confident I can get right back on track because I'm so motivated by the remarkable loss thus far. Has anyone one experienced going off Cambridge for one meal and getting right back on track? If so, was it an easy transition back?

Hi Yvonne, not been online for a few days as had a tough week at work, my boss left last week and I've started work for someone else now. I'm a PA so it's like starting a new job when I get a new boss! Quite an upheaval...

I've changed CDC as wasn't getting any motivation from my last one, my new weigh day is saturday and I can't wait for this sat to come, feeling really positive.

How's everything going for you? Xx

I did we'll on CD up until the holidays. I have put on about 15 lbs so I am starting up again. What products are you using. I basically live off the vanilla creme and the chicken soup, that's all I buy. I purchase my products online. Are you eating any food or just CD products? It's weird how CD seems wildly popular in the UK with a national advertising campaign and is virtually unknown here. Well anyway it seems to get the same results in weight loss which is what I need.
I really like the banana flavors. I haven't yet tried the soups yet. I eat about 3 salads a week. The formula here in the US doesn't require a meal but, I like having a salad now and then. I really watch my carb intake and the weight is just falling off! I'm really pleased! People at work wonder how I can stick to it the way I have. It's so hard to get them to understand that all I have to do is get on the scale once a week and that gives me all the motivation I need! I get excited when my weigh-days roll around, too. Mine is on Fridays.

Let me know how it goes on Saturday for you! Good luck!

Hi Netty :wavey:. Well, I hope your new boss is cool. A crappy boss could make for a VERY long day.
I really don't have a CDC. I stay motivated by talking to all of you here in the forum. Seeing how well everyone is getting along and seeing how honest they are when it's good times and bad, that keeps me going.

I'm getting along just great! Every week is a positive result Tomorrow is weigh in day for me. Excited to find out how the scale is liking me this week

I am going to predict that you will lose 6lbs or more this week. I am thinking about being a consultant here in Australia, do you think it will be worth while financially?

I am going to predict that you will lose 6lbs or more this week. I am thinking about being a consultant here in Australia, do you think it will be worth while financially?
Hi Mick. Thanks for the good vibes. I didn't lose 6 lbs but I did lose 3. I'm satisfied with that. I have lost enough that I had to go buy smaller pants and shirts! Yea!!!!

I don't know that I'll get rich and be able to retire from my current job, but I sure do have a lot of people who want to know more. Besides, it'll help keep me motivated on days that I want to stray. You should give it a try! How's your program treating you?

Hi Mick. Thanks for the good vibes. I didn't lose 6 lbs but I did lose 3. I'm satisfied with that. I have lost enough that I had to go buy smaller pants and shirts! Yea!!!!

I don't know that I'll get rich and be able to retire from my current job, but I sure do have a lot of people who want to know more. Besides, it'll help keep me motivated on days that I want to stray. You should give it a try! How's your program treating you?

Hi Yvonne had my first cave in today, just had bbq chicken , mind you only had 1 chicken breast with no skin, and a medium greek salad, i hope this does noy take me out of ketosis. Ah well if it does it was nice, back on the straight and narrow tommorow. Well done on the loss and the new clothes, feels good doesnt it.

Good attitude, Mick. The trick is to get right back on. You'll be just fine. My anniversary is Feb. 14 and I do plan on going to dinner with my husband. Then Friday, I'm jumping right back on my plan. I just feel as if I've come too far to give up now.

Ok no more fluffing around after a small 3.3lbs loss this week, I have decided this week that i am going too stay 100% to plan, and i promise to lose 9lbs this week, this is my promise to you. Vote 1 Big Mick

Ok no more fluffing around after a small 3.3lbs loss this week, I have decided this week that i am going too stay 100% to plan, and i promise to lose 9lbs this week, this is my promise to you. Vote 1 Big Mick

Go on Mick... You CAN do this :)

How are you going

Good morning Yvonne and everybody.
you are all doing great!!! I am struggling every weekend but at the end I fall :( and every Monday I am starting again...So i have decided that I will change my wi day to Monday and I hope that this will help me go throught the weekend CD 100%.
Yvonne can you tell us the difference of the US CD to the UK CD?
xxxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone! So sorry I haven't checked in in a while. Still holding steady and weigh in this morning (Feb 22) was 201.2. So, I'm down 24.1 lbs since my start on Jan 4th. I celebrated my 8th wedding anniversary with my husband on the 14th (and we went out to eat). Of course, I over ate but I was really surprised at how miserable I felt after dinner. I don't have any desire to eat that way again. I got right back on track on the 15th and continued to lose weight. It did seem to slow me down some, however.

I've almost made it to my 2nd goal of weighing 200 lbs. Just hovering there at 201. Pretty certain I'll be able to report another goal met by the end of next week.

Mick, Netty, Theresa and Anastazia, how are y'all doing?

Back