Starting Cambridge today

Louise121

Hi all,
Just starting the CWP today on sole source. A little nervous as never done it before. Don't know how hungry I will feel or how much I will crave solid food. I'm trying to hold off as long a i can for my 1st shake so I dont get toooooo hungry later......not sure if this is a good idea????
Tips are welcome.

Hi Louise spread having your shakes. I have mine at 11am, 4:30pm and 8pm with water spread through the day. It helps when you feel hungry have water. It's so hard I keep going to the loo most of the day! Lol it gets easier i heard

Hi Louise spread having your shakes. I have mine at 11am, 4:30pm and 8pm with water spread through the day. It helps when you feel hungry have water. It's so hard I keep going to the loo most of the day! Lol it gets easier i heard
I had the strawberry shake which was lovely......however just had the oriental chilli soup and could t stomach it but I'm not actually hungry after it so I will wait for my shake later hitherto evening like you say. How long have you been doing it for now?

Yes strawberry shake is lovely also the choc mint is the best! Tomorrow will be a week for me! I'm only having 3 shakes a day. I've ordered more shakes for the coming week. Also my consultant ain't that great she doesn't text me or encourage me. But we are all this alone. How's the soup? And how's it going for you? X

Also how much do you need to lose a week? Remember first week is water weight. After a week your losing fat. So even if you lost 3 pound a week that's half a stone in 2 weeks makes a stone in a month. But it will be more than that. That's just the worse case. X

It's only my first day. I guess it will be hard but I just keep picturing myself pre wedding! I would like to loose 4stone initially. I have crept up to a size 18 and would like to be comfortably be back in a size 14 with room to breath!!!!
what about you?how much are you going for??
i am going to do the SS for 1 week but I'm not sure i can do much longer than a week as I have an active job so will need SS+ I think...
Only had 1 soup and that was horrific so i will try again tomorrow another flavour but if that's bad I will stick to shakes I think?
how has your week gone? And when is your weigh in?

Oh Hun you will get there in no time. I need to lose a stone and half. And my weigh in is tomorrow. This diet so hard. But we will do this. I know sticking to shakes and no food is torture but we need to feel pain to gain something so good. I'm sticking to shakes 3 times a day for another week then I'm going to do the ss+ x

My partner just had a burger which I made for him and I was so tempted to have one but I thought if I keep doing a yo yo diet I will never do this. Congrats on your wedding coming up. When's your weigh in? X

Back