Starting Cambridge Tomorrow...

AmandaJayne

Trainee Maintainer
Well, I've taken the plunge and went to see a Cambridge counsellor today, coming away with a weeks' supply of tetra packs, both flavours.

I'm feeling anxious but also excited. I hope that I can turn the corner of this difficult phase and regain control again.

I am looking forward to getting back into ketosis again, plus not having to deal with food. I also like the idea that CD is more flexible.

I know there are lots of CDers out there who will have some great advice to help me (and others) make the most of this opportunity. Feel free to comment!

AJ

Hiya AJ!!!

Very best of luck for tomorrow! You'll be fine and I bet you'll love the tetras. I wasn't so keen on the banana, but loved the choccy one in coffee. Delicious :)

Keep hanging in there mate ;)

Hiya, best of luck for tomorrow hun. Make sure and pop in on the daily i know it certainly keeps me going. I live on the tetra's aswell i love both of them x x x

welcome back AJ, good luck with your re-start.

sue xxxxxxx

Good luck with your restart

*HUGS*

Wishing you all the best AJ with CD and your new fresh start!

Love Mini xxx

Good luck on your weight loss journey x

Hiya AJ!!!

Very best of luck for tomorrow! You'll be fine and I bet you'll love the tetras. I wasn't so keen on the banana, but loved the choccy one in coffee. Delicious :)

Keep hanging in there mate ;)

Hia KD!

Congrats on reaching three big ones!:superwoman:

Maybe I'm making a mistake here, but is it really wise to watch 'Come Dine With Me' on my first day? Even the vegetarian option looks yummy:D.

Final tetra in half a hour... if I can wait that long. Oh yes, I have the regulation glass of water to hand, and have been to the loo only 6 times today - not bad eh.

Have realised that we're running out of loo paper...

Hope you are enjoying the lovely long school summer holiday...

AJ

Hiya, best of luck for tomorrow hun. Make sure and pop in on the daily i know it certainly keeps me going. I live on the tetra's aswell i love both of them x x x

Hia Becky,

You're right about popping in daily, I will if I can wrestle my daughter's laptop off her for ten minutes (mine is 'unwell' at the moment). I do love the tetras, they are so convenient and taste nice too.

AJ

Hi AJ :)

Tons of positive vibes for you and I hope you make York! :D

Lacey..xx:)

Hi

I hope its all going to plan for you. Cant stand the banana tetras myself but the choc ones are yummy especially hot.

Jac

Hia Jac,

How're you doing? Garage built yet?

I've spent to summer holidays getting the kitchen, bathroom and conservatory done. We'll have to meet for a coffee, time permitting. The Den? PM me if you're interested. It's my last week of holidays next week, then back to work:(. I'm actually looking forward to new challenges...

Regards,

AJ

Back