• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting Cd today help

So after some, no actually a lot of prevaricating here I am on day 1.I joined the forum a few weeks back with the intention of starting but life got in the way.

I am now officially obese and need to take action. since christmas I have put on 4 stone.

I think the reason behind the weight gain is stress. The weight has gone on fast and I need it off fast so am going to try SS cambridge diet.

If anyone else has recently started or planning to this week maybe we could join up.

I am worried I won't be able to do this not sure if I have enough will power. Oh and I can't stand water either :(

At the minute my stomach feels like it is gnawing my backbone grr.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Strong women stay slim
Hi , wishing you an easy CD day
With going on CD it does make you look at what you have been eating , also watching other people around you eat thinking crist they've had loads of junk then thinking that used to be me , makes you think what rubbish was going inside you . I'm also back for a doose of CD . You can do anything if you really want it enough :)

Hi Shayla i've just started CD today as well. I'm not a fan of water either but i'm finding if i just sip it gradually over the day its not so bad, and i think its week 3 we can get flavourings for it :)

good luck!
Come and join the **fat*friends** thread there are loads of us in there that have started over the last few days all there to give each other support and motivation. i am now on day 3 whoop whoop!!!!

Ok thanks will do. I've just spent ages working out a list of goals similar to yours but can't seem to post them. I have achieved the first one already.

Stay on diet for 1 day. :)
I think you have to have about 50 posts or more to put on your signature