Starting Cd today help

shayla

So after some, no actually a lot of prevaricating here I am on day 1.I joined the forum a few weeks back with the intention of starting but life got in the way.

I am now officially obese and need to take action. since christmas I have put on 4 stone.

I think the reason behind the weight gain is stress. The weight has gone on fast and I need it off fast so am going to try SS cambridge diet.

If anyone else has recently started or planning to this week maybe we could join up.

I am worried I won't be able to do this not sure if I have enough will power. Oh and I can't stand water either :(

At the minute my stomach feels like it is gnawing my backbone grr.

Hi , wishing you an easy CD day
With going on CD it does make you look at what you have been eating , also watching other people around you eat thinking crist they've had loads of junk then thinking that used to be me , makes you think what rubbish was going inside you . I'm also back for a doose of CD . You can do anything if you really want it enough :)

Hi Shayla i've just started CD today as well. I'm not a fan of water either but i'm finding if i just sip it gradually over the day its not so bad, and i think its week 3 we can get flavourings for it :)

good luck!

Come and join the **fat*friends** thread there are loads of us in there that have started over the last few days all there to give each other support and motivation. i am now on day 3 whoop whoop!!!!

Ok thanks will do. I've just spent ages working out a list of goals similar to yours but can't seem to post them. I have achieved the first one already.

Stay on diet for 1 day. :)

I think you have to have about 50 posts or more to put on your signature

Back