Starting CD Today - Would appreciate your support throughout

Just remember.. 'labels' can say Nil carbs.. IF they are under 0.9 ... so .. that means if you eat 10 you could have consumed 9g's of carbs..

If in doubt.. steer clear! ;)

Hello, Haven't been able to get online over the weekend, problem with connection.

I was so good over the weekend. I started Friday morning, headache started Friday evening, but I struggle through (unlike the week before). Saturday a bit sluggish but Sunday was fine. Took all your tips for taking the shakes and the Choc Mint is my saviour at the minute.

HOWEVER.............. And I know I shouldn't have, but curiousty killed the cat and all that...... I stood on the scales this morning (I would normally weigh every morning, so the fact I didn't since Friday was remarkable). Anyway, Start weight 13st 4 & 3/4 lbs, todays weight... wait (crikey for a second I couldn't remember how to spell wait) for it.......... drum roll please......

13 st 9lbs

Yes you read correctly 13 st and flippin 9lbs. What rubbish. I have never tried so hard at something. My counsellor is away, great. I drank loads of water, my toilet is my new best friend. Had nothing but the shakes and soups (3 a day). I mean what the hell??????????

HI BTDT

WELL i THINK YOUR SCALES ARE HAVING A LAUGH AT YOU????
Did you weigh yourself on your scales at the start of CD?Or did you use your counsellors?
What I mean is have you used the same scales at the start.
If you weighed on your counsellors scales did your weight say the same on your scales?
Have you weighed in the same clothes?(if not buff)
If you have stuck to Cd 110% and had nothing but shakes and water then you should lose unless its TOTM or water retention,,,,???
xxc

Hi,

I used my scales on Friday morning wearing nothing, used them again this morning, wearing nothing. Not TOTM and I don't know what to do. :-(

Hi,

I used my scales on Friday morning wearing nothing, used them again this morning, wearing nothing. Not TOTM and I don't know what to do. :-(

SOME PEOPLE DO FIND THIS HAPPENS?
MORE PEOPLE WILL BE ON HERE LATER A CDC HERE CAN PROBABLY ADVISE YOU.
POST A THREAD ASKING FOR HELP WITH A NON WEIGHT LOSE I.E !CDC PEOPLE PLEASE HELP! THEN YOU'LL GET SOME ANSWERS AND HELP.
DONT GIVE UP IT WILL BUDGE OK???
((((hugs)))
XXC

Back