• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting CD tomorrow, anyone else out there??

Good luck Leaz!!

Go for it

Mike

I re-started again yesterday Leaz. How much do you want to lose?

Hi Leaz, I started today and so far so good. My water bottle has become my best mate. Just had a lovely hot chicken and mushroom soup. Day 1 nearly over roll on day 2. How much do you want to lose?

Hi there..

Started CD officially yesterday, but started low carb Monday to ease my way back in and it's be much better than I expected this time.

I am aiming for 3 stone for christmas but idealy want to lose 4 stone, maybe 4 1/2 but don't want to look ill! My instiration is a elephant hills beach and rainforest tour of thailand, leaving 3rd may next year and I want to be really fit for this as I know it will make all the difference!

Is this your first time on CD?

susan

want to lose 2 stone, hope i can do it,,in fact i know i can do it. HOw much do you want to lose?
I have two goals ....

the first is to get rid of the 4st I regained in the last 5 months (I adjusted my ticker to show this). That would take me to 13st.

THEN

I'd like to carry on until I feel confortable with how I look. When I started CD, my goal was 10st but I may adjust that as I get lighter - I might feel I want to stop at 11st or get to 10st and feel I could lose another few pounds. So flexible is the key word I think :)

For now though, I'm concentrating on that darned 4st!

HI Susandan, yes this is the first time i have tried cd, just at the end of day 2 and so far so good, feel a bit hungry, but not too bad.Want to lose around 2 stone.

Well, this is the end of day 4 if you count the first two days of low low carb and it's going fine, peeing plenty which does get on my nerves abit but we have to make sacrifices..lol!

I can't believe the difference it makes when you cut down on the carbs for a few days before actually taking the packs, I've only had a slight headache on day 2 and just tiredness now. Last time I did CD I went cold turkey and it was horrible, spent most of the first week in bed as far as I can remember!

Hope everyone is doing well..

susan xx