Starting cd tomorrow

I am in my 2nd week. The advice I would give you is to stick at it! My 3rd day...all I seemed to think about was food...but then day 4 that feeling went!

Anytime I feel hungry I drink water and jump on here as the people on here are great and so motivational!!!

Hi Vicky25,

I am starting on Monday! Going to see consultant tonight. I am so excited! This forum is truly fantastic I have been reading stuff on here for weeks now trying to get myself in the right mindset!
I have a lot to loose so for me quitting is just not an option! I think its all about just keeping going! Cant say too much as I am yet to experience these things for myself! But I wish you luck on your journey! and hope you become the you you want to be!

Im going to see the advisor tomorrow with a view to starting on Friday.

This forum has really made me think I can do it.

Ive been reading a lot today and getting quite excited about starting!

Good luck to those just starting. Remember the first few days are hard, I felt bad until day 6 so just remember it does get a lot better. I'm on my 5th week and lost 1 stone 11lb in 4 weeks :) This diet is amazing. I reckon by week 5 I'd have lost 2 stone, no other diet gives u losses like that.

Good luck x

Thanks guys I'm 12st1lb and wanting to get down to 8st7lb. Lots of willpower needed :(. and also have a wedding in 3 weeks and don't wna look too big on pics or embarrass my bf as he is best man. x

Hey how we all doing? Vicky?? how you finding it? I was supposed to start today but my holiday ended up running over a day longer than expected to help my friend out with some house stuff and all my CD stuff at home! But I am all set to start in the morning now and cannot wait! I am sure I will be spending a lot of time on here this week as I am really finding it helps a lot with the preperation stuff so can only really really help when it comes to the actual!!!

Doing really well thanks hun. Havnt cheated once, think I have more willpower than I thought, especially when my boyfriends eating yumminess infriont of me lol. Finding this really helpful, especially looking at before and after pics. I am excited about first WI on Wednesday :). When you starting hun? xx

Hiya Vicky - thats great! well done. Well it is DDay for me! I have just sat down to Shake number 1! it took me a while to decide which one to go for first! I dont like porridge at all so was no point in having any of that for breakfast so I opted for Banana - thanks to this forum I got myself a mixing cup but mine is battery operated and USB re-chargeable and transportable as I dont have a blender at home and didnt want to take one to and from work ITS FANTASTIC! Not a lump in site! so hope it works as well for soup! Shake it not the worst thing I have ever tasted which is good but certainly has a funny after taste! Keep us updated on your weigh in!!!!!!!! So glad you are doing well!

madchickvic said:
Hiya Vicky - thats great! well done. Well it is DDay for me! I have just sat down to Shake number 1! it took me a while to decide which one to go for first! I dont like porridge at all so was no point in having any of that for breakfast so I opted for Banana - thanks to this forum I got myself a mixing cup but mine is battery operated and USB re-chargeable and transportable as I dont have a blender at home and didnt want to take one to and from work ITS FANTASTIC! Not a lump in site! so hope it works as well for soup! Shake it not the worst thing I have ever tasted which is good but certainly has a funny after taste! Keep us updated on your weigh in!!!!!!!! So glad you are doing well!

Hi :)
Can I ask where you bought your mixing cup from please?
Sounds ideal! :)

Yeah thats the one I got but from E. bay and on there its called a power mixer - wont let me post item number or anything yet but it is a great cup

Thank you! I ordered one from Amazon £19.99 with £3.30 postage.
Good reviews so hope it's worth it! :)

Hey Vicky25 - hows it going? How did your first WI go?? and Donna Marie - did you get your cup?? what do you think if you did? I am noticing that mine does not handle the Spicy Tom soup very well but everything else is perfect! Crush your Ice first though - no big cubes!!!!

Day 3 for me and still feeling good - had a bit of a headache yesterday but another shake and plenty of water and it didnt hang around for long!!!

Hi chick I lost 8 pounds. 2 inches off waist, 2 inches off hips and 2 inches off thighs :). Really happy considering totm as well. Wedding to go to on the 11th and got my dress 2day size 12 :). Bye bye size 14 hehe. Glad ur feeling gud babe, I dont even think about food anymore and if i fancy a tray I freeze the chocolate velvet tetra packs and it's like Choc ice cream :) cx

madchickvic said:
Hey Vicky25 - hows it going? How did your first WI go?? and Donna Marie - did you get your cup?? what do you think if you did? I am noticing that mine does not handle the Spicy Tom soup very well but everything else is perfect! Crush your Ice first though - no big cubes!!!!

Day 3 for me and still feeling good - had a bit of a headache yesterday but another shake and plenty of water and it didnt hang around for long!!!

Yes I did it came today in the post :)
Not used it yet as I need AAA batteries and I haven't got any lol.

Hiya Vicky - WELL DONE - 8lbs is a FANTASTIC weight loss and even better that you get to go down a size! that must be the best feeling ever! I have been the same size for I dont know how long its one of my main motivators to get to "normal" clothes size! can't wait! So the weekend is looming now and I am just a bit bored to be honest I took the week off work because I really cannot do my job if I am tired or ill and kind of regretting it now as I probably would have been ok - Day 3 and I honestly am not feeling hungry at all !!!

Donnamarie - OH NO I thought is was exactly the same cup! Mine is a rechargeable one just plug into USB and away you go! gonna cost a bomb in batteries mate - get yourself to the £ shop or invest in rechargeables and a charger

Oh whoops! Lol
I'll have to buy a charger & rechargeable's then :(
I don't know how I've bought the wrong one duh me :(

Just looked on eBay at power mixer was it Fit & Fresh portable power mixer £11.99 with a blue lid.
It has a picture but no description so can't tell if it's USB rechargeable or not.

Try power mixer rechargeable - its there the seller is diableboutique

Back