Starting CD Tuesday

wellandgood

Silver Member
hi everyone, just thought i would introduce myself to the CD forum. I am starting CD on Tuesday (coming directly from Lipotrim). Hope to gather some inspiration from you. I am sooo excited about the new flavours!!! LT is a good diet, but not much variety, and the flapjacks:jelous:...LOL. i will be doing the SS but only getting WI every 2 weeks because my CC is over 250 miles away!!!:sigh: Nice to meet you!!!:D

Yep. I live in rural Ireland. But that is ok coz i get my sachets delivered to my door weekly and i can contact her by phone anytime. After being on LT for 6 weeks, I feel pretty strong to be left alone for 2 weeks.LOL. Just means my losses will seem bigger, i hope.

Hello :)
Good luck for your CD start! Sorry to hear that your CDC is so far away :( But you're right - the losses will be even more exciting! :)

That is good you get them to your door . so every 2 weeks weigh in , will also give you a day out , wow thats is a long drive , but worth it till you get to goal .

Hey..
Just wanted to wish you luck for your cd journey!! You decided to start it in the end.. Good on you!! Its nice to have a change sometimes. Wow 250 miles away... If you do well you should become one.. as thats a long long way away.. for the closest cdc.
Good luck and stick with it........ as your do really well x

Back