Starting CD With Not Much Weight To Lose?

NOOOO,

I really am wanting to try the porridge. CDC has ordered it but takes weeks to arrive in OZ as she usually goes by sea or snail pace air mail!

Just had half a hot capucinno shake!, yum. for dinner thinking about SS+ tonight? Not sure yet.

Welcome Nessa! I agree with you that going to a size 10 for your height would be fine and if that's what you want then do it! You too Siobhan!

I will be going from a size 14 Aus to a size 10 - 12 Aus not sure if we are a size bigger than you I'm a 31 - 32 inch jeans at the moment. I'm 5ft7. 4cm's short a 4 CD products a day...bummer as think owith this I could have SS'd.

Loving STRAWBERRY, CAPPUCCINO AND THE BARS (chopped up and frozen in a bag for when I want them), BANANA was okay, vanilla was also good. Potato and Leek soup and vege soup are all that I've tried and the Potato was the more tastier of the 2. Mushroom maybe tomorrow.

No exercise yet as the energy is really low in the first week, so might start daily floor exercise's.

Dog and Poppy how's it all going???

Bren
X

just had half a vanilla with not much coffee in must buy some!!!! have a buffet lunch today - taking a pack and might have some meat if there is some - have a great day all!

Well done Dogtanion! being prepared is the best way. Fingers crossed on the meat.

Poppypoo, how is step 3 going now for you? Were you at goal before working your way up the steps??

Bren
X

I agree preperation is key- so much harder to say no to everything but by allowing yourself the meat you wont feel deprived ( at least thats how I felt at the weekend) and I must admit feel really proud of my self for refusing all the naughtys I would usually induldge in to keep the family happy. I just sniffed everything and enjoyed the smell without getting any calories (sounds a bit mad)

Bren: I found the porridge to be really nice too- I dont normally eat porridge. Hope it gets there soon for you.

HAs anyone heard of the nydj tummy tuck jeans- they look amazing- expensive but wow - if they work- that my major problem area.

i have heard of these jeans greenygirl!

I looove normal porridge so hopefully will also like the CD stuff. Hope it's arrive soon.
Bren
X

GG how are you getting on?

Doing well thanks- enjoying the shakes and soups- can see a massive differance in my body shape in the 15 day I have been on plan.
Saw my friend the week before i started and then saw her again saturday and she was amazed.

I am doing SS so went off plan at the weekend as I ate but made god choices (i think) and hopefully wont cause too much damage. Back to it 100% today.

On my way to get weighed in a bit and then will jump on my scales and see what my body fat % is doing.

How are you doing with it all?

Going okay, i had some cottage cheese today and now feeling guilty about 60g not happy, but ravenous earlier this arvo.

However this evening the hunger has completely disappeared!!! Think I might be coming into Ketosis.

Bren
X

congrats on reaching ketosis Bren - it makes life bearable again! Was very good. had a chicken kebab - minus the veg and a prawn kebab thing - actully just a king prawn on a stick!! Had some lettuce too - how virtuous - also had my oriental chilli soup - a breeze x

Hi all,

Had my WI and down to 10.7 now so 14lb left! My CDC says to stay on SS. Need to do my Body fat % when I get back from my course tonght.

Bren- dont beat yourself up- are you drinking enogh water? Are you taking fibre suppliments- they seem to help. I think I have been lucky not felt hungry at all.

Dogtanion- wow- you are doing really well- keep it up

HI ALL!!

Hunger has officially gone. I tried to make muffins this morning following a recipe on minimins and not sure if I cooked it for long enough as is sunk half the size when I opened the micro and the texture was a little muffin like but mainly pudding like??? Any ideas.

Feeling good today and a little nervous about next week and being away and home with friends and really just telling them what I'm doing or trying to keep it to myself? Staying with my nan, she understands, visiting my brother and his wife and kids (not sure about them) and everyone else I think I can manage to avoid food with so not an issue.

Also nervous about the week after working this carnival and how I can be prepared. Will be discussing my options with CDC on Thursday as walking around for 10+ hours I might need more food but dont want to work up the plans yet. Wonder if I can have another CD product or an extra salad with the vege permitted? (I'm on 790).

Any feedback welcome.

Bren
X

ps drinking about 3.5ltrs a day at the moment

Hi all-

Bren thats great that you no longer feel hungry. Have you thought more about the carnival- my CDC suggested i eat extra protein on the days I do my weights - is there something quick and easy you can have on teh go?

How is everyone doing today??

I have just tried the bars- they were ok but unfortunatly have left me craving real chocolate now - boohoo

the muffin - yeah it is more like choc sponge - but I like mine barely cooked so it is still gooey - try it with chicken soup too - tastes like a dumpling mmm (obviously no sweetner in this one!!!)

Good luck all!!!

Hi girls, I've never made the muffins but the thoughts of it just doesn't seem appealing to me! I followed a recipe online that recommended mixing the porridge with the chicken soup..I truly almost hurled! Straight down the sink it went! Am trying some quorn today...I just need that extra energy. I ended up only losing 4.5 in my first week...I hope at least some of that was fat! ;)x

I agree porridge and soup - can think of nothing worse - the porridge is so sweet whilst the saltiness of the soup together - its giving me nightmares just talking about it - Have to say the soup made into a muffin - now that is a better idea.
Just had a major disaster on the Mix a mousse front - made one up and spilled the lot!! now a pack short - aarrrgghhh!

And what's the story with the muffins? I had a small 790-type meal today...one quorn sausage with a mushroom chopped up and it was DELICIOUS! I really felt normal again... :) I think I have really found the right thing for me...the shakes and soups and the tiny meal works! I just hope to God I haven't gained...was scared to check the scales today at all...might leave it until Thursday x How's everyone today? Ps Dogtanian, soup and porridge literally tastes liked I licked a rubbish bin! (not that I have ever done that....ahem)

mmmmm that sounds delish- i have just had my last shake of the day and off to bed now feeling frezing cold- again- still havent done my body fat%

Back