Starting CD With Not Much Weight To Lose?

muffins - add enough water to make it cake mix consistency - in a mug or ramekin cook on high for a minute,

MAM = I use it nice to use a spoon - but i am a bit hit miss with it - if you use one scoop and 150 mls its ok but small - so i keep experimenting with more mam and water - usually disasterous. Last night prime example - the second one was just a thick shake!!!

If you like angel delight you'll like it x

Agreed porridge and soup?????

I made a banana muffin. Going to write some questions tonight for the CDC to what she thinks I can do during the carnival. Like splitting my protein into 2 meals or even eating celery sticks or another CDC product?

I'M REALLY WORRIED ABOUT NOT LOOSING MUCH TOMORROW AT FIRST WI.

Siobhan I would be happy with your loss as I'm not SSing, but neither are you now. I suppose when you dont have much to loose it must come off more slowly or perhaps takes the body a week or so to adjust. I've been drinking 3ltrs a day and currently thinking about going to the gym for 30mins of cardio and then again in the morning??

Bren
X

I suppose it is better not to aim too hard for a time frame for loosing the weight as then we put unreasonable pressure on ourselves and sometimes sabotage our good work. I will be happy for about a 1.5kg loss so about 3.5lbs.

Bren
X

REMEMBER WE ARE LOOSING NOT GAINING.

Yeh! Great work have you been SS or SS+.

I really would like a great loss tomorrow like yours but I've chosen 790 so I should live with that decsion and stop whinging.....

Gem you are really only have 2 3rds to go, that's awesome!

XX

Yeh! Great work have you been SS or SS+.

I really would like a great loss tomorrow like yours but I've chosen 790 so I should live with that decsion and stop whinging.....

Gem you are really only have 2 3rds to go, that's awesome!

XX

Thanks Bren

I've been doing SS some days and SS+ others. I had a banana in work yesterday as I just couldnt stomach the soup and had to have something.

I just got a load of new shakes and tetras, avoiding the soups and porridge this time. Think I'll do this for another week then move to 810.

Very happy with the loss but guess it wont be nearly as much next week...

Good Luck with your WI!

I'm not a big fan of the soups either, vege ok (might try making the crisps with this one), mushroom was bearable and potato the best out of them all.

Berry shake no good, didn't like banana much either but the muffin in this was better so I will keep buying these, love strawberry and vanilla/cappuccino (nice hot too). Think I might also like the caramel and choc going to buy these this week and also next weeks supply as I go away on Sunday so probably wont be able to get back online for about 2 weeks.

X

hi all- everyone sounds really upbeat today. I am having my chicken and muchroom soup for lunch - I really like It and I dont normally like soup!!
I have all my meals hot- i love mixing cappuchino with either choc mint or vanilla tastes yummy. Having a big craving for a certain food stuff at the moment am trying to ignore it.

Ah Wannabe! Can't believe you lost 8lbs!!! That is FABULOUS!!! Well done you hun, you're well on your way! I just want to be one size down for my birthday, celebrating on the 27th...so that gives me two weeks I think....argh! :) Had cappucino for breakfast with a spoonful of coffee and then a chicken soup for lunch, (half servings of each) so I have four more to go and am not a bit hungry! Am going to have a little bit of quorn or cod...yay, can't wait! :)

I suppose when you dont have much to loose it must come off more slowly or perhaps takes the body a week or so to adjust. X

yep - things have slowed down at this end - I am back on ss from today (been ss+ for the last week or so) I have ww tomorrow (I know I do both... don#t ask!!!) I need to lose a pound by tomorrow eve - to be 11 st 1lb - I was 11 0 this morning - so just fluid - drinking for england now!!!

ok so confession time- have just messed up food wise big time!!! Grr combination of totm and a bad mood. I have drank a load of water and I am going to bed so no more damage can be done. I will make a fresh start in the morning. I did so well at the weekend- what am I like.

Hope everyone else has been successful today-

Siobhan you'll get there.

I've been doing 790 (which is 810) and just had my first weigh in. I also peed on the stick and I am in Ketosis!!!!! I've lost 2.4kg's which is 5.3lbs not bad at all, I'm really chuffed. So 7.3kg's to go. Hoping when I get back from holiday in just over 2 weeks that I have reached the half way mark or better!

Bren
X

Back