Starting CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SharonJayne1970, 27 January 2008 Social URL.

1. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi All

I am officially starting CD this week. Off to the first meeting with the counsellor on Tuesday night. I did LL last year and lost 4 stone, put back on 2. I really want to lose about 6 stone and I am determined I am not going to make the same mistakes I made with LL. Anyone got any suggestions as to which shakes/soups to start with?

Sharon

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

You going with emma? I normally see her around 3.30 - 3.45 :)

She advised me to get one of each just to try them out and then if there were any i knew i'd like (strawberry, vanilla, chocolate....) to get a few of them. She's really good about swapping packs that you dont like (like the banana which i cannot stand!)

Good luck honey, and i strongly advise the choccy tetra :D xxx

4. prettyfromtheback

prettyfromtheback Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    It's really down to personal taste to it's difficult to recommend, for instance I can't stand the leek & potato but other people swear by it. As BG says, try a selection and then you can stick to the ones you like in coming weeks. Good luck!

5. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck SJ. I don't like the Pot & Leek and I really thought I would. My faves are chick & mush and the F of the F with ice to make a big shake. It reminds me of smoothies we used to get every morning when we were on holiday in Oz - yummy!! Choc ones good too as they are nice hot or cold.

6. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Leah no not Emma a lady called Gina Louise who lives nearer me. Oh and BTW I think u are on my facebook!!! lol

Thanks for the support all. I am gonna need it. I really need to make more use of the forums this time round. I noticed someone mention late night sofa forum earlier but I can't find it, where is that please?

7. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    http://www.minimins.com/families-re...uture/21997-late-night-sofa-7.html#post470952

It's in the http://www.minimins.com/families-relationships-past-present-future/ section!

8. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    i did lighterlife last year too now im doing cd. I find the shakes very simular too ll. I didnt like thier soups either, i think the bars are much nicer.Good luck.

9. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

Good luck, I restarted just this last week and doing ok so far :) My favourites are banana and chocolate mint but I'm sure it's worth trying out a wide variety.

10. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    GOOD LUCK!!
    I love all of the shakes but i can't stand any of the soups! I think its just down to personal preference though. Hope it goes well. *hugs*

11. Lil K

Lil K Addicted to Minimins

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.3%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good luck with CD - I tried pretty much everything first off, with the exception of the flavours that I knew I wouldn't be able to stomach (choc orange - just cannot get along with anything choc/orange flavoured!) just to see what I would like. I've now got it narrowed down to around 6-8 flavours that I go with on a regular basis.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.