Starting Celb Slim asap

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by size102b, 16 January 2009 Social URL.

1. size102b

size102b Banned

Hello Ive ordered my starter pack of celebrity slim :D
    Ive done Cd and LL its the non eating that was hard for me so CS ''seems'' better here?
    It was dispatched today from rowlands so Monday i hope I can start.........
    Anyone done a full week yet wondered what you ate and what it was like and what your losses are although I know were all dif just being nosey?
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lilmummy

lilmummy New Member

i just started cs today, the shakes are lovely and i felt full, found it a bit hard after tea time because i usually snack on junk when im watching the tele, i just drank water and it soon passed

4. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    hiya thats me done a full week although im not weighing till sunday maybe even monday as thats when i got the scales.

i found the first week quite easy, no horrid side affects except a headache on day 1/2, im starting to feel more hungry now but im following the rules so i dont see it as a problem i know im getting everything i need from the shakes and snacks.

im struggling a bit for dinner ideas, i like meat but not every day lol so im having more salad than anything, stir fry is a good one as its a hot meal. other than that its chicken/pork chops etc with a pile of veg.

5. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I picked up my 2nd lot of shakes last night & the pharmacist mentioned a CS recipe book they had just in... I didn't buy it coz

a) I'm a bloke, we don't do instructions
    b) I'm quite comfortable knowing what I'll be eating / snacking on

Mebbes worth lookiing for next time you stock up ?

Or google GI / Atkins recipes (essentially are you after are low carb / cal recipes) :)

6. lexi076

lexi076 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.09%)
    Diet:
    CS
    I started last Sunday, so it will be a full week by the end of today. I started at 19 stone 9 and weighed in this morning at 18 stone 13, so 10lbs off! I have been fairly open minded about what to eat. I snakc on a handful of nuts, pear, cheese (30g), ham (couple of slices with salad), boiled egg, tuna mayo in lettuce leaves or cauli with grated cheese. not all at once obviously!!! :)
    My evening meals are usually chicken and veg/stir fry or steak and a nice sauce. Having an omelette tonight.

7. lexi076

lexi076 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.09%)
    Diet:
    CS
    PS...my OH started at 13 stone 6 and is down to 12 stone 13 and he has eaten the same as me (apart from using the blokes shakes).

8. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That's great losses Lexi :D Well done you to you & your husband :)

9. Mazza

Mazza Serial poster

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    My official weigh in is on Mon morning but I weighed myself on fri and had lost 8 pounds. Have posted that and what I ate on the thread 'interim loss'.

Good luck

Maz

10. coffee queen

coffee queen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    now just trying to eat sensibly
    good luck when you get started. My parcel was dispatched last monday (Rowlands) and I am still waiting. Getting a bit annoyed as I was looking forward to starting now I am not so sure.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.