Day one!

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
Hi
Been a while since I've been on minis but trying something brand new for me and need some extra support really.

Today was my first day of my trial pack, The shakes (vanilla) were nice enough, they didn't make my gag so its already better then celebrity slim. I just wondered if anyone can kinda reassure me, I basically tried this because a friend is on it and she seems really different, full of energy. I guess i'm apprahensive about the whole plan because other then what my supplier said I've don't no much about the diet, unlike all the others i've done. I've looked online but I don't no what's true and whats just up selling.

Does anyone do anything interesting with the shakes, i've heard people make them up with squash but I can imagine, shake and juice go very well together. I've found some syrups on a carb free website that are fat free in amazing flavours like toasted marshmallow and peanut butter, might order a few of those.

All I do is blend them with fruit and make them into protein smoothies :)

I've been making them up like this (all vanilla mix):

morning light soya milk and cranberry juice to taste with about 6 or so raspberries - delicious!

lunchtime - cranberry juice and raspberries then frozen and defrosted through the day so it feels like a slush puppy!

I also mixed one up with tropical fruit juice so,it was like a piña colada flavour.

I've liked it as I can make the vanilla shakes taste however I like with juice. I didn't think it would work mixing juice with vanilla but it actually seems to.

they can be a bit powdery with some mixes, but the cranberry ones are fine.

hmm might have to give it a go, maybe, if I'm brave enough. I bought some coconut milk and hazlenut soya drink to try with them. I'm not sure I will do very well on this trial, I should have thought it through its my husbands birthday so we're going out and its time of the month so i'm ravonous.

I totally understand I daftly chose to do it right as I was due on! Normally that would have me reaching for the food! I ended up finding it easy though.
Do you find that other people seem to offer you food and drink all the time too? I really noticed how much tea, biscuits etc people offered me when I'd decided not to eat them! They were determined to make me eat!

I have to say though I think these kind of diets were made for me, as I am much better off when I don't need to think about what to eat. I don't find them hard to stick to for some reason. I wish I could bottle that and share it with people who struggle. :)

You could still go out for your husbands birthday, just choose to eat less whilst your there.

Don't be apprehensive :) I'm on my 7th day and although I don't know if I've lost weight yet (weighing in on tuesday mornings) I do feel amazing an full of energy. Have you got the herbal tea? I have the raspberry one and I love it. Also, are you taking the tablets? I find they help too. I find it helps keeping a diary on here to keep track of what you're eating. I measured myself over the weekend and apparently I have lost 2 inches around my waist and 2 around my hips! Not sure I believe my eyes to be honest! Good luck

Back