Starting CS today 14/7/10

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Hi all,

Have decided to start CS today, I have done CD before but found it too expensive.
Im starting CS at 18st 10lbs ......:cry:
I am going on holiday in exactly 11 weeks I really want to lose atleast two stone maybe more if i can.
Im going to start a diary too to keep track.
I hope everyone is doing well!!!
Kelly

Hi there kelly,

Ive been on cs for 10days...i weighed in after 5days and had lost 7ibs....and did my mesurments today and ive lost 5inchs from my hips...

I realy like this diet...its good to see the pcos weight coming off.

can i ask what is cs? x

whats the difference between cs and cd?

CD and CS is very similar, just CS is much cheaper & you buy from rowlands pharmacy and some superdrug stores.
Go onto CS website if your interested in anymore information:
Celebrity Slim
xxxx

Hi,
I did Celebrity Slim last summer and lost 3 stone in 5 months! I've put a stone of that back on since September last year but considering I'm virtually eating normally now, I don't think thats too bad.
Good luck on your journey...i found it really it ok the first week but found weeks 2-4 a struggle, once I saw the weight dropping off though (and off all the right places) that spurred me on to keep going.
Its not the easiest diet and you have to be quite strict with yourself but it does work so stick with it.
xxx

3ibs for me this week kelly....not good as some ppl.. but im more than happy with it...10ib in 2weeks. :)

Wicked well done mogsjap!
Im finding it suprisely OK, i think its because i can still eat but i do miss my carbs! but i wont dwell on something that makes me bloated lol, ive got my mission to lose some weight for my holiday, thats my motivation!!! Im gonna do this!!!!!

I lost some weight on CS as well before a holiday. I didn't really put any on while away but started to eat agin when I came back because I was bored. When I stop after a holiday or event I seem to go off the rails. Maybe Lighter Life Lite would be better for me with the counselling!

Are you still doing CS? How you finding it?

Back