starting CS tomorrow

chris1975

i have been to be weighed today and i am disgusted with myself, didnt realise i weighed that much, but it has made me determined. I now weigh in at 13 stone 1 and 1/2 pounds this is the heaviest i have ever weighed, am so peed off!!! I am starting celebrity slim tomorrow, so any help/tips would be appreciated!!!

The main thing is to buy the starter pack so you get the booklet with all the info to follow the diet properly and the shaker to make your shakes taste nicer.
You will be amazed at how full you feel after a shake and how the weight (hopefully) falls off :)
Good luck xx

hey thanks for that! Yes day one and i have found the shakes quite filling actually! Yes can't wait for my first weigh in. Today I have had a choc CS shake for breakfast, a CS chicken soup for lunch, an apple as my mid afternoon snack and a piece of lean steak with mushrooms and lots of veggies for my tea. Later I am going to have 1/2 cup strawberries and a dob of natural yoghurt i think and i have had my 8 glasses of water too!!!!!
Good luck to you

It's definately the easiest diet I've done. I'm on Day 10 & no longer got cravings or having carb withdrawals. I feel the best I have in a long time!!

i noticed that great feeling as well

Back