Step 1 Sole Source Starting cw today for the first time!

Hi I'm starting this today going to get everything this morn and to get weighed! I've got about 5 stone to lose really hoping for quick results ready for the summer can't wait for that
my kids have recently been calling me fat when we argue that was the last straw!
Think I'm about 15st 2lbs so what is the average loss on week 1? Does this really work costs a lot so I hope it does for me I did Atkins a few years ago and lost 1 stone in 2 weeks! Been going to Gymophobics and have lost nearly 2stone but takes so long!

Good luck, just read through people's threads for motivation as people don't always respond to questions. People seem to range between 11lbs loss on the first week to 4lbs, I guess it depends on your body! I'm sure a week on the shakes you'll have a good loss to spur you on!

I'm four days in and so far, it's been interesting. The meals r tasty and the success stories are overwhelming. I really hope I'll also be telling my success story pretty soon. Good Luck to u & I!

Well 1st weigh in done and 9lb gone and do feel lighter silly but true my friend said she can see it in my face yay it's working that means all the low parts and wanting food was worth it! Hope it carries on like this roll on summer

That is fantastic!! Well done you! You can expect another 4ish lb in your second week, but you might even get your stone in a fortnight! I am on week 7 now, but still remember what a shock those early days were!! Keep at it!! :)

Back