Starting Exante soon!

Helen79

Hi!

My name's Helen and I will soon be embarking on my weight loss journey on the Exante diet. I have previously been on the Cambridge diet and lost over 3 stone in 2009, but due to personal circumstances have since put it all back on! I now feel ready to find a slimmer and healthier me again and make it stick this time. I couldn't go on the cambridge diet due to failing one of their restrictions but have discovered I can do the Exante simple solution programme. I just need to see my doctor first and be checked out then its full steam ahead.

I am planning to have simple meals in the evening like a piece of chicken or quorn with green veg along with my 3 products per day.

So, is there anyone else doing the simple solution? What can I expect in terms of weight loss? I know I am going to be avoding the thai chicken soup have heard that's not very nice lol.

Any support offered would be much appreciated. I will be making regular posts to let you all know how I am doing. By the way how do I add one of those weight trackers to my posts?

Thanks

Helen

Good Luck, sounds like you know what to expect with your great loss before. So enjoy the ride :)

Hi hun, I am only on day 2 so can't really qualify for giving advice but thought I would say Well done on starting - you have lost it before and am sure you will again...

I am hoping to lose 5 stone so got long journey (or maybe not ahead of me) but am thinking of doing the same after the first week.... 2 packs and healthy meal in the evening.

Let me know how you get on

Sarah
xx

Hey, i'm only on day 6 but I'm a Cambridge vetran too. I personally think the shakes are much nicer than CD. The only soup I like is the Thai Chicken though lol.
Sure if you stick with it you'll do fab, I found all came flooding back from 2008.
Good luck -x-

Last edited:
Back