Starting Fresh.

Susieque

Hi all, having debated with myself over the last few weeks about Slimming World v Weight Watchers I have decided to join Slimming World. It will be my first class tonight and having always followed the Green plan, I understand that they no longer do this and it is now Extra Easy. I have already lost 2 stone but feel it creeping back on. I have decided that I am going to start afresh and try to follow it to the letter. I am unable to do much more exercise at the moment due to dodgy knee but I am full of enthusiasm and hope that lasts. Wish me luck !! Susan x

Thank you. Just got back and I won the raffle, yay!! A massive bag of fruit. So much I could hardly carry it ha,ha. Looking forward to the week. x

Have a great week. I started on Monday so its my first week too :)

HI guys i considering joining again online but wanted to know if it was worth it? understand they have done away with green and red days now...i struggled to get my head around extra easy in the past so that doesnt sound good can anyone give me an idiots guide??

Hi all, how have you got on in your first week. I have my first weigh in tomorrow. I must admit I have struggled without my extra A and B healthy extra, as now, as you rightly said, they have done away with the red and green. Previously I was a green follower, being a vegetarian. I have missed my bit of cheese and also not being able to have bread if I have have a cereal for breakfast. X

I may do that but the consultant said that they only support the Extra Easy plan now so I was thinking that seeing as I am attending the class that I should try the same plan as everyone else.x

Yay!!! 3 1/2 lb lost. Well happy. Ready for a good week apart from Mothers Day, which is a bit out of my control as having lunch made for me by my son's girlfriend. I feel a bit sorry for her because not only am I on a diet but also veggie x.

Struggling big style already !! I am not settling in at all well at the class. I find it difficult to travel there as disabled and don't drive and it's the nearest class to me. To be honest I find it quite boring. It doesn't seem to be giving me the support I need. I was hoping that by attending the class it would give me the help I need to stick to it. I am now at a loss as to what to do. I was thinking of just becoming an online member but does anyone find it helpful to do this. I really need something to give me the impetus to stick to it as I need to lose at least another one and half stone as I need an operation. Help please !!

Back