Starting Friday - a couple of questions!

lemonpillows

Hi there,

I'm starting CD on Friday. I just have a couple of questions before I do!

I'm a little worried about sagging skin - mainly on my face and arms. Are there any recommended exercises or toning techniques that I can start from day 1 to try and stave off the saggy skin? I cycle to work, so my legs should (hopefully) be ok!

Bad breath... I have bought some gold spot and mouthwash. But I know these will only work temporarily. Are there any techniques to avoid the bad breath at all?

Any tips to get me through the first few days whilst I'm really really hungry???

thanks!

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your journey i am on day 5.
i have been doing exercise from the start its not recommended to do heavy exercise for the first to week like spin areobics class. you can do sit ups,crunches ect to tone up.
mouthwash should be fine for bad breath i have experenced any yet.
also first week will be hard when you feel hungary best think is to drink water water and more water it really does help.
for the first few days i also split my food packs eg making 2 bowls of soup 2 shakes and spread it out during the day.

Welcome to the forum, and good luck on your weight loss journey.

In the past i have riden out the bad breath problem,

as for excercise, why not try pilates, today i did 20 mins twisting on a little round twistie thingie.

But the best all rounder they say is swimming. If that costs why not do walking and like tahira says sit ups and crunches will improve your belly.

Looking forward to reading more posts from you.

No probs lovely, its really REALLY supportive here, you wont find anywhere on the interweb I don't think with a nicer bunch of understanding people on it :) Be interested to see how you get along with the cambridge plan!

good luck for today x

yey well done, the first few days are always the hardest, you'll feel amazing come day 5 :)

Back