STARTING FRIDAY...

bluebell79

HI FOLKS, im a newbie to the cambridge diet,i am meeting with my local cambridge diet councellor tomorrow night and starting my journey on friday..i have roughly about 3/4 stone to lose..i am looking to meet new people and friendships along the way to help keep me motivated..im excited about doing this but just hope i can keep it up..i have read some of your post from before and i think yous are all amazing..i really find you all inspirational..so welldone ..i think im going to start on the sole sourse ..so if anybody can give me any advice or tips...please do..xxx wish me luck folks xxx

Hiya, Cambridge is hard work but with fantastic results I am on day 4, yesterday was terrible I was starving and had headache, but today feel so much better, I have done this diet 4 years ago and lost 7.5 stone and have put a couple back on sadly but am back to get it off, the longer you do it the easier it gets, stay focused on your goal, good luck, :)

Hi, please can I join your thread, find it really helps coming on here and getting support. I'm restarting cd on Saturday and can't wait to get back on it. Last summer I lost 19lbs but I gained 7 over Christmas. Just wanting to lose a stone before summer is here. Shall we help each other.

How u finding it bluebell? x

Hey! I'm new @ it too, and I'm on my 4th day tody! Have to say in past my hardest days.. Jus settling in fine now.. I have 4 stone to loose.. My first weigh in on Saturday but I keep using the tape measures to measure me I'm so naughty! Lol !! Ul be fine.. As long as u hve lots of water, u won't get headaches..

Hope every1nz journey is going well.. :)

Best piece of advise:

Days 2/3/4 will probably be pretty bad, you will feel tired, hungry, fed up and probably have a banging head, but get past that and it's plain sailing, even easy! So never give up at the beginning.

And for the first week only, let yourself hop on the scales daily if you want, it's really motivating through those hard days. After 1 week, ban them - its quite demotivating as the losses slow after wk1!

Best piece of advise:

Days 2/3/4 will probably be pretty bad, you will feel tired, hungry, fed up and probably have a banging head, but get past that and it's plain sailing, even easy! So never give up at the beginning.

And for the first week only, let yourself hop on the scales daily if you want, it's really motivating through those hard days. After 1 week, ban them - its quite demotivating as the losses slow after wk1!

hi day one hard day two ok three was tuff im on four now n been great all day evn strughled to finish my shake cos was ful but iv just all of a sudden hit a wall i wana cry scream give up eat im not hungry at all just want to eat if fought this til now but now im tryin to convince my self to give up n stay fat or try a diff diet wher i eat. i no i wont stik to a dif diet n i no i can do this i jus suddley feel rock bottom im not evn hungry i no its all in my head argggggh x

Back