Starting in the morning

sherby

Hi everyone it has been years since I have been on the site. I am starting Lipotrim because when I go to bed at night I fear not waking up because of my weight.

I tried it once before and failed miserably at the start but I am determined to succeed this time. I weighed nearly 19 stone about a month ago and I decided enough is enough. I have lost 71bs because I have been low carbing so I had a nice surprize when I got on the scales at the pharmacist.

This year has been hell. I lost my mum and I watched my daughter give birth to her baby which had passed and I hit rock bottom. I decided enough is enough and I have started my own business which touch wood s doing well and it has enabled me to have the funds to buy the lipotrim diet. I am determined to do it so wish me luck.xx

Hi Sherby,
I just started yesterday, so two days down! I'm dying for some support. How are you doing? Congratulations on your business. I went to a play last week and it was about a family who lost their Mum - it gave me a proper fright and thought I really need to get healthier for my daughter. Hope you're still on it and doing well xx

Hi everyone it has been years since I have been on the site. I am starting Lipotrim because when I go to bed at night I fear not waking up because of my weight.

I tried it once before and failed miserably at the start but I am determined to succeed this time. I weighed nearly 19 stone about a month ago and I decided enough is enough. I have lost 71bs because I have been low carbing so I had a nice surprize when I got on the scales at the pharmacist.

This year has been hell. I lost my mum and I watched my daughter give birth to her baby which had passed and I hit rock bottom. I decided enough is enough and I have started my own business which touch wood s doing well and it has enabled me to have the funds to buy the lipotrim diet. I am determined to do it so wish me luck.xx
Sorry you've had a tough year.... Best of luck on lipotrim... I started today.... One shake down!

Day 2 and you're still alive that has to be a good sign ;) I'm now only two shakes in ..... determination hasn't wavered yet...... (it's only been 10 hours) :oops::D

Hey is anyone actively still doing lipotrim whos in this group as I start on Wednesday and would love some support 🤞

Not anymore. Just lost 4Ibs after a hellish week so didn't continue. Best of luck with it. Lots seem to lose way more so worth a try.

I'm still doing it too.. 5lbs off 1st week (not great) and getting weighed tomorrow.

5lbs is excellent, good luck for tomorrow

I have had a terrible day 😬
I finally succumbed to my sons cold and for the last 6 days have been dying with sore throat and blocked head .....today I gave in just to feel normal and had some honey and lemon, strepsils and toast to try and clear this throat 😞😞😞😢😢
Determined it’s a one day blip ...right back on it tomorrow

Back