Starting it, support wanted

Aria K

Hi CWPers, I'm Aria and this is my 2nd time doing the plan after 4 years. I did really well back then but then met my partner and put more on over the last 3 years.
I'm 31 years old, 5'2 and my starting weight was 12 stone 1, I had my first weigh in today and I now weigh 11 stone 6!!! I am so pleased with my results, it has been a long and tiring week but so worth it.
I just wanted to share my news with fellow CWP followers, as I have a lot of people telling me it's not the best thing to do losing weight so quickly, however I know I need to maintain it afterwards and need to change my mindset for it to stick! But it is something I needed to do as I love alllll the wrong foods! Wanted to meet other people in the same boat as me, so that we could support each other.

Hi Aria, I am on my second go round too. Half way through week 1 of my reset. I have about 50kg to lose so I am going to be at this a while! Sounds like you are doing great, keep it up!

Hi Aria, I am on my second go round too. Half way through week 1 of my reset. I have about 50kg to lose so I am going to be at this a while! Sounds like you are doing great, keep it up!
Hi Latecomer,

Thank you for posting
It's good to hear from someone who also is trying again. How is your week 1 going? I have 2 and a half stones to lose. Just can't wait for my clothes to start feeling looser.

Hi Aria/latecomer

Congratulations on your first week losses:) you've both done amazingly.

I keep looking to see where you're posting, I'm on the Cambridge diaries section and post there:)

Aria, you will be likely to hit target by Xmas, that's my goal. Latecomer I have a total of 42kg to loose, tomorrow is week 10 weigh in and just hoping for an official loss of 3lbs, my aim each week. Crikey day 70, I look back and feels like I've only been on plan a few days, bizarre how when you look back it's gone so quickly.

That's what you guys will probably feel like soon enough, so glad to see you guys here. Looking forward to seeing you through out your journeys :)

xxx

Last edited:
Hi Aria/latecomer

Congratulations on your first week losses:) you've both done amazingly.

I keep looking to see where you're posting, I'm on the Cambridge diaries section and post there:)

Aria, you will be likely to hit target by Xmas, that's my goal. Latecomer I have a total of 42kg to loose, tomorrow is week 10 weigh in and just hoping for an official loss of 3lbs, my aim each week. Crikey day 70, I look back and feels like I've only been on plan a few days, bizarre how when you look back it's gone so quickly.

That's what you guys will probably feel like soon enough, so glad to see you guys here. Looking forward to seeing you through out your journeys :)

xxx
Gosh you are doing so well. Are you able to stick to it 100%? Week 1 is proving a little tricky for me this time around. I am supposed to start on step 4 as I had an op 8 weeks ago but I think that is overly cautious so I have been doing x3 products plus some skim milk (can't do without my tea!) and some lean protein. Seems to be going ok and I remember fro last time that it gets easier and indeed I sometimes had to force myself even to have the products as I was no longer hungry!

Hey Latcomer,

Sorry for late post, it didn't flag up..?? Anyway, yes I do have to have the odd good girl cheat. I'm still losing so it's all good.

Maybe I could lose more, who knows if I stuck to it 100% but it's hoingnin the right direction. How are you getting on?

:)

Hi Aria

How are you doing today? My OH is busy watching football so I'm hiding upstairs (further away from the kitchen LOL).... I've had 3 packs today and not been tempted to cheat so all good for m. How are you finding it now?

Back