Keto Starting keto again

mich3113

Not sure if this is the place to start chatting.. but staring keto again from today... the last few times I have reverted back to keto... I tried to do it by myself but I need some support for the hard days to help me stay on it... I would love to stick to it forever as I feel great on it....but one bad day seems to lead to a bad month, so hoping I find a bit of support here with you guys.. tell me if I need to move this ... cheers

Michelle

Welcome, Michelle! Lovely to have another keto friend here. What's your plan?

I'm doing lazy keto - no counting or measuring and have done well. I probably need to reduce nuts/fats to sustain such good results.

Do join us on the Team 50 weekly weigh in thread for the 40lbs you will be shedding.

Same as yours no counting I know I need to do high good fats moderate protein ,veggies no carbs.... Barr the odd glass of red wine 😉 to keep my sanity ... I love drinking water and black tea and coffee and I don't have a sweet tooth ... I do love love crisps its my kriptonite...... feeling less bloated already to day.... yes thank you ill join ☺

Lovely. We'll see you there. I drink a cup or two of black coffee a day, and often diet soda.

Hi Michelle how’s it going’? Nearly a week down so fingers crossed you are getting back into the swing of it, I’m doing fast800 so ketoish , definitely past feeling hungry which is a plus and motivated by the scales dropping . Keep going you will thank yourself in a few months time!

Back