Starting Lighterlife Tomorrow!! Nervous and Excited!!

Sandra

Hi Everyone, I have been reading all your stories and am filled with admiration. I am about to embark on the Lighterlife journey, I have my first meeting tomorrow night and I am soooo nervous and excited too. It is a long wait in my area and I have been waiting for this for six weeks since my initial introduction, it has been a long wait. :sigh: Is anyone else starting soon?

I have so much weight to lose as all my life I have been yoyo dieting and getting bigger all the time so I am hoping that Lighterlife is going to be the answer. I have been inspired by all your success stories and I want to be a success too so wish me luck for tomorrow night. :wave_cry:

Welcome Sandra!
I waited 6 weeks too - but that was back in November when my LLC refused to let me start until we'd got Christmas out of the way even though I was desperate to start - and here I am today just a few pounds away from my goal!

I hope you have a fantastic time learning all about your relationship with food and yourself!

Wow Sara that is amazing you have done so well, I hope I can be saying the same this time next year. I have such a long way to go and just hope I can stay motivated. Reading all these fantastic reviews has given me a lot of hope that it can be done.

Thanks Mrs Lard,

I have enjoyed reading your beginners guide and I think I will be regularly referring to it throughout the next few weeks. I have a special Lighterlife Buddy to go through this with, my daughter is also going on the plan, but she is not allowed to be in the same group as me - rules apparently, so she is actually as I type at her first meeting. I cant wait for her to get home and ring me to let me know how she got on. So she is going to be one day ahead of me all the way through. We both have a BMI in the 50s and 11 months until her wedding day so we have a special reason to try and get the weight off. Hopefully that will help having a special goal to work towards.

Hi Everyone, I have been reading all your stories and am filled with admiration. I am about to embark on the Lighterlife journey, I have my first meeting tomorrow night and I am soooo nervous and excited too. It is a long wait in my area and I have been waiting for this for six weeks since my initial introduction, it has been a long wait. :sigh: Is anyone else starting soon?

I have so much weight to lose as all my life I have been yoyo dieting and getting bigger all the time so I am hoping that Lighterlife is going to be the answer. I have been inspired by all your success stories and I want to be a success too so wish me luck for tomorrow night. :wave_cry:

SANDRA

Hey Sandra - lovely to meet you :D good luck for tomorrow...and your LL journey !!

keep us posted with your progress hun !

love

Debz xx

Hi Sandra,

It sounds as though you have a fantastic goal to reach - a wedding! How lovely! My goal is to have lost the 7 stone I want to lose by next May. It will be my 40th birthday & I do NOT wanted to be thought of as "fair, fat & 40" No way! Good luck & let us know how you get on at your first meeting!

welcome aboard sandra,

I'm new as well only started on Monday.

I'm all excited as well

xx

Thanks Sun for your encouragement. Everyone is so supportive on here, it really does help. My daughter had a fabulous first meeting last night so hopefully my group tonight will be good. I cant wait to start plotting my weight loss. I hope you have a good loss in your first week.:clap:

Hi Sandra

Just wanted to say :wavey: to you from me too.

I only started on Sunday, and after weigh in last night, had lost 8lbs. What motivation that is to keep going!

Look forward to hearing how you (and your daughter) go on the journey to a new you.

Ttfn

:bliss:

Hi sandra

although i started LL back on 31/5 I have only just started with minimins and as you said the support here is fantastic.:grouphugg:

Hope you have a great time at your meeting and look forward to seeing your weight loss next week.:)

Good luck Sandra.

I have to wait until the 28th August to start. I will watch your progress with interest. I have been reading all the posts to keep me inspired. Everybody here is so supportive. Can't wait to join you.

Drama Queen x

I can't PM you DQ, so was just wondering why it's taking so long? Was it you that had problems with your Dr? I'm pretty sure it was.

Hope the next few weeks pass quickly for you

SS,

When I first got in touch with my LLC they said new class was starting on Tuesday ( just gone) . Thats why I was so stressed when DR woiuld not sign form. Turns out they don't have enough new members for a day class until 28th August. They didn't tell me that - took 3 phone calls and 2 e-mails to find out! Hope that is not a sign of things to come. LOL.

Have started obcessing about food - I had better eat X as I wont be able to have it for 6 months... Even though I am aware of it I can't seem to stop. At this rate I will have put on a stone before I start!

:(

Today is a new day - need to be in control. Just want to get STARTED!

Have a good day
XX

Hi DQ,
You've not long now and before you know it, you will be giving advice to other up and coming newbies, keep reading the posts, it must be so frustrating, whats a couple of weeks when you are just about to embark on an exciting journey where you will look fabber and healthier.

xxxxx

Sun,

I know , you are right. I am just eager to begin my journey to the world of slim and fit and healthy and gorgeous! How are you getting on.

Love DQ x:character00238:

day 4 for me!, I think Ive just gone into ketosis, I rang my LLC to find out about these drop ins, I'm quite happy with my foodpacks (first week is trial and error taste wise), and am going great guns, she said if was happy, then I could wait until 1st WI Monday night xx

Hi Dramaqueen

I know how you feel about waiting because I had a four week wait but my friend had to wait 6 weeks. I think it is lack of counsellors so we have to wait for one group to finish so another can start. But do try not to overdo the eating too much before you start - I put weight on sooo quickly and I thought I wont worry about it for the next four weeks and I put a lot of weight on in that time. But that is in the past today is the first day of my Lighter Life. The Meeting last night was fantastic the other girls are lovely and the Counsellor is really nice. I came home fired with enthusiasm that this is the answer to my weight problems.

Today I have had vanilla shake for breakfast and I really enjoyed it - over and over again as it kept repeating on me - and I have just had chicken soup for lunch which was also nice.

I am going to go for a pop in weigh on Sunday so I hope a pound or two might have shifted.

But dont lose heart DQ your turn will come soon, I look forward to reading about your journey.

Take Care

Thank you Sandra. Well done you for getting through your first day. Hope the weekend is not too tough for you. Will be thinking of you.
Let us know how it's going

DQ xx:wave_cry:

Drama Queen

my LLC let me start the packs just over 2 weeks before the class started I had been for my induction and got my drs form signed and i was really fired up and waiting to start like you are. I was worried that I would lose the focus that I had at that time and knew I couldn't wait for the class. I used the drop ins to get extra support for those 2 weeks and found I was really flying by the time the class started.

This may be an option for you - I don't know what the rules are regarding this but it worked for me and as I will go on to developing it I guess it just means I will have done a couple of extra weeks on foundation.

Good Luck whenever you start.:)

Back