Starting lipotrim AGAIN tomorro!!!

Ellie x x

Im startin lipotrim again I came off it in march after losing 2 1/2 stone, since then I have gained 8lb :( and would like to lose a further 3 1/2 stone ready for my holiday in august is this possible in 12 weeks?? Then I would have reached my target weight!!!

Not sure on the loss, it varies from person to person. But good luck on your restart, and when you feel like giving up think about your holiday :D

:D
Im startin lipotrim again I came off it in march after losing 2 1/2 stone, since then I have gained 8lb :( and would like to lose a further 3 1/2 stone ready for my holiday in august is this possible in 12 weeks?? Then I would have reached my target weight!!!

You lost 2 1/2 stones and gained 8 Ibs against it which I don't think is too bad.
Yes, there is no reason why you should not lose weight before your holidays provided you stay 100% disciplined. Anything is possible if you have strong will power.

hi tori, i have decided to refeed!! i did two weeks and had my second weigh in today. i lost 12 lbs in total and thats enough for me for now!!i lose weight off my face first and im afraid of my face getting haggared looking!!!!! gonna take the healthy eating route for a while and hope it lasts!!!

Back