Starting Lipotrim Diet Today ~ Dee.

deezombie

Started the Lipotrim food replacement diet today :eek:

Already finding it hard, not used to the feeling of hunger at all. I'm one of those people who lives to eat rather than eats to live, i love preparing and eating a great meal... and enjoy every bite. :sigh:

I tried this diet once before, and caved in after two days, now i'm trying it again. I'm determined to loose the weight, as it gets me incredibly depressed!

I recently bought Wii fit (first time i've owned scales in years!) and it was a huge reality check when it told me i'm bordering on obese.
I didn't really notice how much i'd put on, as it's taken me two years to gain the weight.

I've put on almost 4st after having two kids, so i'm looking to get back to my ideal weight.

Weighing in today at 209lbs, aiming to get to my ideal weight (determined by my age & height) which is 154lbs... so i'm aiming to loose 55lbs!

Looking for some support, advice & tips to stop me from straying, as i tend to comfort eat and get horribly grotty when i don't eat :jelous: Help!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

EDIT: Day two, & i'm still finding it extremely difficult, but i'm feeling very positive! I'm weighing myself, in the body test section of Wii Fit, every day while exercising. I've managed to loose 2lbs already! So it really spurs me on.

I've been blown away by how incredibly friendly everyone is here & it's really helping - thank you all <3 :gen126:

Last edited:
Looking for some support, advice & tips to stop me from straying, as i tend to comfort eat and get horribly grotty when i don't eat :jelous: Help!

P.s Anyone know how i can add an avatar etc on this site? It doesn't seem to be letting me, thanks! x

Hi and welcome!!:D

Well then you have come to the right place! Lots of people here to help you through the tough times with encouragement and advise!

You have to have 50 min posts hun to be able to put pics up etc

Good luck with 1st week and try to ignore the hunger pangs they won't last long once ketosis kicks in! You can do it:)

Hiya Dee!!!

Welcome aboard the forum and the total food replacement train!

You can totally do this!!!

Just think of all the fun you can have preparing nice healthy meals when your off the diet!! You will be eating healthier and learning new recipies!! :D

Black coffee is my god send on TFR!

Best of luck to you xxxxx

Hi and welcome!!:D

Well then you have come to the right place! Lots of people here to help you through the tough times with encouragement and advise!

You have to have 50 min posts hun to be able to put pics up etc

Good luck with 1st week and try to ignore the hunger pangs they won't last long once ketosis kicks in! You can do it:)

I really like your quote "Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels"! Very motivating :queen:

Having trouble with the hunger already. I'm so horrible at not eating :sigh:

Thanks so much for the reply!!! :D

Hiya Dee!!!

Welcome aboard the forum and the total food replacement train!

You can totally do this!!!

Just think of all the fun you can have preparing nice healthy meals when your off the diet!! You will be eating healthier and learning new recipies!! :D

Black coffee is my god send on TFR!

Best of luck to you xxxxx

Thanks for the comment Missus!

It's great to know there's somewhere i can come and talk about how i feel on the diet and ask questions :)

Fellow Norn Iron lady to! Great <3 :rolleyes:

Thanks so much!!! <3

welcome hun! im newish to this too it does gte better! my mum did it years ago and lost 3 stone and she loved food and she said she became a feeder! really enjoyed cooking etc but didnt miss eating just fed all the family! so hopefully once ketosis kicks in u can still cook great meals practising for when your finnished! its hard with kids ive got 4, my youngest being 5 weeks and my eldest being 7 and its so hard cooking for them at the min but im getting the hang of it! im on here most evening s so looking forward to chatting!
take care
nic x

Deffinatley come to the right place for advice and support this site is GREAT .ive said this before if i can do it anyone can , theres nothing like the feeling when you go to the chemist and the scales say that you have lost it really spurs you on.
good luck with your 1st weigh in and your weight loss journey xxx

welcome hun! im newish to this too it does gte better! my mum did it years ago and lost 3 stone and she loved food and she said she became a feeder! really enjoyed cooking etc but didnt miss eating just fed all the family! so hopefully once ketosis kicks in u can still cook great meals practising for when your finnished! its hard with kids ive got 4, my youngest being 5 weeks and my eldest being 7 and its so hard cooking for them at the min but im getting the hang of it! im on here most evening s so looking forward to chatting!
take care
nic x

Hi Nic :) Thanks for the positive encouragement!

I'm just about over day one, and i'm finding it very difficult already.

It's shocked me how bad i actually feel not eating. I'm dizzy, light headed, tired etc.

I've found it hard today cooking for the kids, like you said! The smell drove me mad, and i had to keep a strong will not to nibble.

My husband came home and started cooking bacon and i almost cried lol. I think i'm thinking about it too much really!

Thanks again, and look forward to chatting to. I'm glad to have found a support site where people are so positive, great to log on here and have a read when i feel bad :)

x

Thanks @ soon2bemotherofbride & jenna85!!!

It's amazing to find such positive, helpful comments, and it really helps! I'll be logging on everyday to make sure i don't stray from the diet. x

i understand over the husband, mine keeps talking about food and then going oops sorry! plus mother in law is here tonight and keeps offering me food! dont know how many times im gonna have to tell her!

you will make it through.. all i keep thinking is as much as i wanna eat it only gonna satisfy me for those few minutes, loosing weight mill make me happier for longer... keep thinking that till 1st weigh in and it will keep you going then seeing the weight go from the scales will keep you going week 2!

i dont think i realised how much i picked when i cooked the kids tea, i probably ate a meal from cooking before i sat down to eat my meal! i cant trust myself around food yet which is why im dong this.. fingers x'd it will work for both of us!!

ps. i was lightheaded etc, and i found i wasnt drinking enough water so i was getting head aches too ive since got a water bottle and i only need to drink 4 a day to get 3 litres and im doing better, plus the water bloats me so i dont feel as hungry.. plus the more you drink the more you shrink!!!

nic xxxx

Good luck. It truly does get better - once you get through the first 3 or 4 days the light headedness will go. Mine did, I still get tired but that's inevitable. Also, once you start with the weigh ins they are enough to spur you on and i've now got to the stage where I can watch the cooking programs and actually enjoy them - i'm getting inspired by all the healthy recipes I can cook when i'm all done!

welcome and good luck:)

Sorry to hear you feel down but I promise you it will get better. Just stick to the shakes/soup/bars and drink lots of water and you will get through this.

The first few days are very hard but when you get that first weigh in it is all worth it. Some people lose 4lbs some lose 10lbs there's no real way to tell what it will be for each person but the point to remember is that you WILL lose.

In the beginning I was miserable, cold, hungry, tired, weak and even taking the dog for a walk was like climbing a mountain. But now 20 days on I don't feel the hunger I did before, I'm drinking more and I look healthier. I have also lost 18lbs which meant none of my clothes fitted any more and I had to get some new work stuff!!

You CAN do it. The first day is the worst, there will be good days and bad days just like if you would be on a diet or not. But its a journey worth making and you have already taken the first step.

Good Luck xx

Thanks so much everyone!!! <3

hey guys im new, started lipotrim today and feeling really down being crying and stuff but im sure the fact that i got totm aswell this morning isnt helping. ive jst had my third shake and im satisfied for now.... no headaches yet.... is it normal to be nervous about you first weigh in?

Hi tubbytot.

I was feeling similar last night after my first day, but after weighing myself last night i'm feeling quite positive.

I'm trying hard to get through it! Hang in there <3 I hope you feel better soon.

There are so many positive people on this forum with great advice!

See you around the forum :gen126: x

i understand over the husband, mine keeps talking about food and then going oops sorry! plus mother in law is here tonight and keeps offering me food! dont know how many times im gonna have to tell her!

you will make it through.. all i keep thinking is as much as i wanna eat it only gonna satisfy me for those few minutes, loosing weight mill make me happier for longer... keep thinking that till 1st weigh in and it will keep you going then seeing the weight go from the scales will keep you going week 2!

i dont think i realised how much i picked when i cooked the kids tea, i probably ate a meal from cooking before i sat down to eat my meal! i cant trust myself around food yet which is why im dong this.. fingers x'd it will work for both of us!!

ps. i was lightheaded etc, and i found i wasnt drinking enough water so i was getting head aches too ive since got a water bottle and i only need to drink 4 a day to get 3 litres and im doing better, plus the water bloats me so i dont feel as hungry.. plus the more you drink the more you shrink!!!

nic xxxx

I know how you feel! My mother kept calling over to my house and leaving the biggest load of crap food wise here for us... this is when i was on a low carb diet before starting this one, which i basically just ate chicken and salad because i'm not a fan of red meat, but i digress! She kept leaving over chocolate biscuits and all sorts of nonsense. It turns me blue in the face! If she does it this time i might actually pop lol.

I'm feeling quite positive today! Still hungry as anything, but feeling positive that i can stick to it and be slim again!

It really is difficult cooking the kids food - i had to stop myself from licking my fingers today, i just complely didn't think and did it out of habit.

Thanks so much for the advice! Started drinking more water like you said and i'm feeling a little less light headed xxx

Back