Starting LIPOTRIM for the 1st time tmrw....any tips???

Hi all,
I have an appt with the pharmacy tomorrow and will hopefully be starting on the Lipotrim program.
I've heard good and bad about this diet.....does anyone have any tips on how to get through it?
I have approx 2st 7llbs to lose
Rgds
Big Nic

keep going and persevere it does work

Keep an image of how you will look

I started on Friday 1st July, I have done it before and you need to have willpower as it's a very strict diet. To keep me going I have set small goals a stone at a time. I have the image in my head of how I will look in a months time. I even stopped my boyfriend from coming to see me for 6 weeks, so he can see the differance and that image of fitting into a size 10/12 dress will keep the motivation up.
First day was hard but kept drinking my water all 4 litres of it. :cry: But then the next 3 days were a breeze. I don't recomend doing this but for me I have only been having one shake a day and I only like the chocolate one. Water has kept me feeling full. But I weighed myself today and I have lost 9 lbs already in 4 days, if that isn't a boost to keep it going then I don't know what is.

Good luck and when you are feeling like you will break, just come on this site to read posts and get support from other fellow users, it helps.:D

Be careful with not having all your shakes, as it may sound weird but it will slow you weight loss. This is likely through slowing your metabolism down to a standstill as you will be in starvation mode, and will put alot of strain on your liver and kidneys.

i am on thyroxine for an under active thyroid, so the metabolic rate is stable. I have done this before, and I agree it's not the right way. But I feel very full all day and don't feel the need to have one

Thanks for all the replies, I'm nearly through the 1st day but really don't think I could drink the full 4 litres of water. I'm up to about 2.5 litres, including the shakes, black coffee and water.
Is it true it gets better after the 3rd day. I can't stop thinking of food and my stomach is rumbling :-(

Back