Starting Lipotrim on 11/03/08

niknak85

hi ,
I'm starting lipotrim a week today :) and i just wondered if anyone had any advise and what to expect for the first week. I've got 5 stone to lose in total and know that it won't be easy but i'll be so happy once its all off x

1st week is the worst after that its quite easy just drink loads of water and that 5 stone will be gone in no time xxx

i think i'll find the water drinking part fine, i just hope i like the shakes, a few people on here seem to have alot of different views on what is nice and whats not. i might just try them all and see what works best for me. Did you exercise when you were on it. i'm currently doing 30mins on the rower 3 times a week.

my first week i got a selection of all the shakes and loved them all but towards the end of week 2 i couldn't stomach the soups and went off the vanilla but i dont mind vanilla as a latte. so i'v just gone for chocolate and strawberry and 2 vanilla last 2 weeks. I would try them all you always change them if you dont like them. Everyone has different tastes and no doubt like me your tastebuds will change. I have to have 1 sweetner in my shakes and 500ml of water yummy x

i just want to get started now, but i can't as i have a family party to go to on sunday (at least i'll have a nice final meal lol). I think i'm definatly going to try the vanilla as a latte and the chocolate as mint choc. I'm so glad i found this site though its really encouraging to read people's sotries and see how well they are doing

NikNak... welcome to the Forum - o.k my top ten tips are.

1. Clear you cupboards and fridge of anything you feel you might want to eat (if you have a family, a good opp to get them into healthy eating, no biccies etc.)
2. Clear you diary - you will feel like poo for a few days before having burst of energy .
3. Tell family and friends (if you want to) that you are on a strict diet and to respect that fact by not teasing/tempting you with anything.
4. Remember you are on a sole source diet, only have your shakes and soup (flapjacks come later) and water, black decaf and teas (not fruit) no nibbles of ANYTHING
5. Keep busy - do not allow yourself to become 'bored' which will lead to a fridge raid!!
6. After the first couple of weeks introduce exercise, try to get up to at least 10000 steps a day to add to calorie output.
7. Remain positive about why you are doing what you are doing - health and wellbeing etc.
8. Give yourself mini targets whether it's weight, or size related.
9. Buy yourself a garment you really want to slim into to give you a boost everytime you look at it.
10.Take before pics and measurements so you can have a visual sense of your weightloss.

Any finally when you are down, lonely, depressed, fed-up, anxious, hungry, need a question answering or just fancy a giggle come on hear and talk to the amazing guys that are on Minimins that have been through it all and have come out the otherside looking fabulous, sexy and glowing with a sense of achievement.

Good luck with your journey down the slim path:cool::cool:

I think 2HG has said it all and very well. I just want to add that I know you will be really pleased with your losses if you stick to it 100% and we all look forward to hearing how well you are doing.

Good luck.

x

NikNak... welcome to the Forum - o.k my top ten tips are.

1. Clear you cupboards and fridge of anything you feel you might want to eat (if you have a family, a good opp to get them into healthy eating, no biccies etc.)
2. Clear you diary - you will feel like poo for a few days before having burst of energy .
3. Tell family and friends (if you want to) that you are on a strict diet and to respect that fact by not teasing/tempting you with anything.
4. Remember you are on a sole source diet, only have your shakes and soup (flapjacks come later) and water, black decaf and teas (not fruit) no nibbles of ANYTHING
5. Keep busy - do not allow yourself to become 'bored' which will lead to a fridge raid!!
6. After the first couple of weeks introduce exercise, try to get up to at least 10000 steps a day to add to calorie output.
7. Remain positive about why you are doing what you are doing - health and wellbeing etc.
8. Give yourself mini targets whether it's weight, or size related.
9. Buy yourself a garment you really want to slim into to give you a boost everytime you look at it.
10.Take before pics and measurements so you can have a visual sense of your weightloss.

Any finally when you are down, lonely, depressed, fed-up, anxious, hungry, need a question answering or just fancy a giggle come on hear and talk to the amazing guys that are on Minimins that have been through it all and have come out the otherside looking fabulous, sexy and glowing with a sense of achievement.

Good luck with your journey down the slim path:cool::cool:
110% spot on!!!! ^^^ what the wise bird says.. xx
Good luck you will do grand!!!

Good Luck, all I can say is stick with it, no matter how bad you want food once you get your first weigh in you will feel amazing!

good luck to you - stick with it for week 1 and the weigh in will motivate you to carry on. :)

Hi Niknak

You will find this diet just totally amazing - the weight just drops off and the energy levels zoom up. I've even started going to the gym - something I would never have done before. I too need to lose 5 stone, and hope to do so over 20 weeks. 6 weeks in and 36lbs gone - dont you just love it!! :party0038:

Keep up the good work.

xx

Back