Starting Lipotrim on friday 27th July - wish me luck!

Hi everyone, i'm Emma 30 from Cumbria.
I am extremely nervous but excited at starting my weight loss journey next week. I have tried weight watchers and slimming world and other similar diets and failed miserably
:(
As the years have gone by i have piled on the pounds, after having 2 children I have got bigger and bigger.
I hate getting my photograph taken, especially unaware as i'm so conscious of what I am going to look like.
I start college in Sept 2012 which is one of the main reason i have decided to try Lipotrim. I would ideally like to loose around 2-3stone in 6-8 weeks to help boost my confidence ready to meet new people and get stuck into my catering course.
I would also like to start trying for another baby in the next couple of years so by loosing some weight it will help me to become healthier and not have to worry too much about extra weight gain.
I hope to make some new friend on here and offer my support and receive the support from other so i don't fall off the bandwagon like i have in previous diets.
Wish me luck guys x

Hey Emma how did your first few days go for you? Best of luck on your lipotrim journey :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Emma :)

I guess you would be on day six at the moment? I hope your week has gone well so far. I started Lipotrim on the 27th of June, so one month ahead of you, but I had more to lose (4st 9.5lb), though I've already lost 1st 11.5lb of that. What you said about having your photograph taken - I'm exactly the same, I hate it! Anyway, very good luck for your first weigh-in! Let us know how you did. :)

Back