Starting Lipotrim today!!

Hey everyone

Firstly i just want to thank you all for posting such honest and great info on this forum!! :p

My story... I have only just returned (Tuesday) from a weeks holiday in tenerife with my partner. The weather was fab, everything was great except one thing... ME! I felt fat and ugly, refused to venture down to the pool in my skimps and as a result i spent most of my holiday indoors or on the privacy of my balcony where nobody could see me. :rolleyes:
This has been my turning point, i have always wanted to lose some weight but lack of motivation has always prevented this. I have now vowed i will never take another holiday until the weight has gone.

I was diagnosed with PCOS at the age on 17, i have since gained a few stone and find it extremely hard to lose. I have tried both WW (my sis lost 8 stone on this!!:eek::eek:) and SW but have never stuck to them for more than a month as i lost motiviation after seeing only small losses.

I was browsing online yesterday looking for a diet to follow when i came across this forum and discovered LIPOTRIM! I had never even heard of this diet before but after reading many posts i have decided to give it go! If this doesnt give results, nothing will!!
I have been onto the official lipotrim website and found my nearest pharmacy and i shall be there at 11.30am today and really excited to start!

I suspect this forum will be my lifeline from now on as will need all the inspiration and support i can get!

Well done to you all for your successes!! :D:D:D

Hi There and Welcome!!

I discovered LT by accident on this site too - 3 months and nearly 3st later I'm thrilled that I did!
Your 47lbs will probably only take you about 3.5months or so. It's an all or nothing plan and you sound as though you've got exactly the right attitude and determination to stay focussed and get the very best results you can.
You'll do that by sticking to it 100% and drinking LOADS of water!!

There's usually someone around here to answer any questions - certainly during the day anyway. There are a couple of us night workers who lurk some nights in the week at least :)

It's a good idea to watch the dvd on the LT website before you go to the chemist. Purely because some won't give you supplies unless you've seen it and you don't want to come away tomorrow with just a dvd to watch!
The more research you appear to have done, the more likely you are to get what you want in the morning.
I was lucky enough to have 3 pharmacies close to me that stocked it. I rang all of them and asked if I came in today would I be able to start today and did they have plenty of stock. I chose the one who said what I wanted to hear and I liked the sound of.

Good Luck and I really look forward to hearing how you get on.

Tomorrow (well, today now) is the first day of the rest of your life!!!!

How exciting!! :):) xx

Rebecca - I've just seen that your goal date is November - there's no way it'll take you that long - not if you give it 100%. I'd guess more like September, and probably around the beginning!

Good Luck again! x

good luck il be starting monday everyone is doing so well on it i hope i can do as well

Welcome to the Lipotrim. Hope it goes well for you at the pharmacy, but don't worry if you only walk away with a dvd today, you can watch it and start tomorrow. But it will work for you if you stick with it 100%. First week is the worst, but worth it.

Well... I made it! I took my first step and im proud to say i am on the Lipotrim program!
Pharmacy was a doddle, advised i had watched the DVD online, filled in the forms, weighed and sent away with 7 strawberry, 7 chocolate, 4 vanilla and 3 soups! (No flapjacks thank god!)

Thanks for all your replies of support so far!! I will keep you updated!
xxx

LOL! Welcome!!
I really missed my flapjacks this week- I'm getting 10 tomorrow!!

Good luck Sorbet. I found the best way to take the shakes is to wizz them with lots of ice (using a hand-blender £4.18 from Tesco) I tried 2 of the chicken soups, but changed the remainder for the shakes and stuck to those for the remainder of the time. I used to take my breakfast shake at 10.30, lunch at 3.30 and my dinner at 8.00 pm with loads of water in between. It was very hard for me at first but into my 2nd week everything fell into place and I was no longer hungry, it may happen sooner for you. Whatever you do....do not pick, only get weighed once a week at the Pharmacy and come on here whenever times get tricky, we are all here to help and encourage each other. GOOD LUCK.

Back