Starting Lipotrim tomorrow - need to write!!

resiliencequeen

Hi there. I'm totally new to this so havn't got a clue what I should/shouldn't be writing...only that it helps me to focus. I've done lipo before and lost 23lbs....now in the sad state of having put it all back on.. and more. This time I've got self help books on why I overeat. THIS TIME I WILL KEEP IT OFF. Was amazed last time at how effective each few pounds lost was to my overall shape. Size 18 trousers currently feeling tight, can't stand it. Feel very lethargic and not looking forward to the prospect of no food but I NEED to do it. Thats why I need the help of fellow lipotrimmers!! I havn't yet weighed myself, its gonna be around the 16 stones mark, disgusted with myself. Need to stay positive and acknowledge that the time is right NOW to do something about it. Fatty no more. I can do this. :cry:This smiley suits be best tonight. :) Aim is for this one same time next week. XX

Yes you can do it!

Don't worry when you see how much you weigh in the beginning. Just wait until those numbers get smaller and smaller :D

Welcome aboard. Those teary smileys will soon be cheesy grin smiley when the weight starts dropping off. You've done it once, you can do it again.

Welcome back to Lipotrim hun, we are all human after all and life circumstances can make it all too easy to put weight on.
You are back, you are going to do something about it, and good luck for tomorrow. Welcome aboard. Pop over to the virtual bar and get yourself a last alcoholic drink before starting your new journey.

Welcome hun! Fellow reoffender here and there are lots more of us here too! NOW is the RIGHT time! Just think how much lighter and fitter you will feel for the summer! Keep logging on here and keep yourself busy.

There are lots of people here good at kicking butt when need be!!

Get the first week out of the way and then you will be flying.

Oh yes..with Sara on that one! Reoffender also!! Heading onto my 11th day and loving the diet as always hehe. Welcome back honey and good luck! You've done it before and you know you'll do it again!xx

Hi and welcome back. You will lots of support on here and the weight will soon come off. Even if you have put the weight back on at least you are back to do it again and with this forum for support hopefully will be last time you need to do LT. Thats what I'm hoping for anyway. Good luck.

Good Luck! You know you can do it! x

Another re-offender here! :wave_cry:
I have previous on LL and CD.

Also nearly 16st (was 15st9lb last Wed). Also disgusted with myself. Also startin tomorrow.

Chin up. Let's boost each other along the road. :)

Best of luck, darling, you have our total support. Just think of all the amazing summer dresses and shorts you'll be slipping into when we eventually have our long....hot ......summer!!!

Hiya chick and welcome!! Good luck!!

You have done it before and you can do it again :)

Welcome back and good luck! You seem to be in the right frame of mind for starting so get going and get losing! You can do it!

Back