STARTING LIPOTRIM TOMORROW

temmytango

HI ALL, WENT TO THE PHARMACY TODAY AND HOPEFULLY WILL BE STARTING MY TFR TMRW. AM EXCITED BUT SCARED AFTER FAILING ON AVIDLITE. PLEASE I WILL NEED YOUR SUPPORT TO GET THRU THE FIRST WEEK. HOW DO YOU GUYS DEAL WITH THE MOUTH ODOUR DUE TO KETOSIS. I TALK AT WORK EVERYDAY AND DONT KNOW HOW I WILL MANAGE THIS.
ANY ADVISE WILL BE APPRECIATED PLS:confused:

Hi, better post this in the TFR section than in the maintenance section. Good luck on the TFR.

Hi mirjam. I think I av a problem navigating my way thru here. I cnt even get to check replies to my post. Saw this cos it had a titl$e I had posted. Its so frustrating tnx. Wl see what I can do

Go to Minimins.com and look through the tech forum. You will get plenty of help on how to use the forums.

HI ALL, WENT TO THE PHARMACY TODAY AND HOPEFULLY WILL BE STARTING MY TFR TMRW. AM EXCITED BUT SCARED AFTER FAILING ON AVIDLITE. PLEASE I WILL NEED YOUR SUPPORT TO GET THRU THE FIRST WEEK. HOW DO YOU GUYS DEAL WITH THE MOUTH ODOUR DUE TO KETOSIS. I TALK AT WORK EVERYDAY AND DONT KNOW HOW I WILL MANAGE THIS.
ANY ADVISE WILL BE APPRECIATED PLS:confused:
Hi,you can buy breath fresh strips from any chemists and proberly from supermarkets too.

Hi my pharmacy sells special mouth refreshing wafers that do not interfere with ketosis. So you could ask for those. Also drinking plenty of water helps keep the mouth fresh. Good luck xx

Go to Minimins.com and look through the tech forum. You will get plenty of help on how to use the forums.

OMG!! irish molly you really inspired me ! you've lost sooooooooooooo much weight! congrats!!

Back