Starting Lipotrim

You are correct that you are not supposed to add anything...but I have found the pepper has no effect on my slowing down my weight loss or ketosis...lost 18lbs in 3 weeks....so it must be ok to take.

Welcome pinkplane :) Strawberry is my least favourite too! I'm going to exchange the ones I have. Also i like the chicken soup, it smells really nice, but it is quite bland so i'll try some black pepper in it now- i thought we were not allowed to add anything to it
Hi Saffee, you might well find that after a week or so the soup becomes less bland! I can really taste the parsley in it strongly now, its weird! Maybe our taste buds are starting to work properly LOL... ;)

I have a special big bowl for mine, my sister bought it for me, its covered with Disney Piglets! LOL!

I tried eating mine like a proper soup but it got too cold too quick so stuck with drinking it.

hi everyone
im on day 5 of lipotrim and oh my god the first 3 days were like hell i wanted to kill someone and eat them i was so hungry

the choc and strawberry are lovely i used to like the soup but on day 3 i gaged and that ended that

my friend is also on this and she can only drink choc as everything else turn s her stomach she has lost 1 st 11 in 4wks

i have to say whoever invented the vanilla should be tied up and shot its vile oh my god , the lady in the chemist told me to have it hot and put coffee into it and it will be like cappucino,,, yeah rite lady, i nearly puked it all back up its terrible

what bars are you on about i havent heard anything about them

im looking forward to first weigh in tomorrow i started monday but goin to be saturday weight ins so this wk will only be 5 days

i really hope i stick this out i miss food so much i miss eating i miss chewing

i was so bad monday nite i had to just go to bed

please let me know about those bars my chemist hasnt mentioned them

blossom

Hello I have a question I dont want to sound ignorant, but what is lipotrim a appetite suppresant or a fat blocker just wondering what it is, maybe it can help me. thanks in advance

usagirl

Lipotrim is a Food Replacement Diet. Which you can use to replace all your intake or certain meals depending on the diet you choose. It works by kicking your systems into ketotis! Can highly recommend...have lost lots of weight and feel heathly and full of beans!

hi everyone
im on day 5 of lipotrim and oh my god the first 3 days were like hell i wanted to kill someone and eat them i was so hungry

the choc and strawberry are lovely i used to like the soup but on day 3 i gaged and that ended that

my friend is also on this and she can only drink choc as everything else turn s her stomach she has lost 1 st 11 in 4wks

i have to say whoever invented the vanilla should be tied up and shot its vile oh my god , the lady in the chemist told me to have it hot and put coffee into it and it will be like cappucino,,, yeah rite lady, i nearly puked it all back up its terrible

im looking forward to first weigh in tomorrow i started monday but goin to be saturday weight ins so this wk will only be 5 days

i really hope i stick this out i miss food so much i miss eating i miss chewing

i was so bad monday nite i had to just go to bed

please let me know about those bars my chemist hasnt mentioned them

blossom

Hi Blossom - DONT WORRY! It gets easier! Well done on getting through the first few days, they are awful, I know just how you feel, I nearly gave up on day 4/5 and the strawberry made me gag (the others are fine lol), but once you get through that tricky patch and onto the 2nd week you'll find it really is ok. I also had to have a load of very early nights the first week!! Are you in ketosis yet?

Well, the flapjacks you can have after the first week or 2nd week (I had them 2nd week). It IS a huge relief to be able to chew, believe me it makes *all* the difference to this diet to have those. Just ask your pharmacist for them - many people dont like them but Bea and I think they are just grand!

Keep on going Blossom, you really can get through these first few days nad you will be SO glad you stuck it out!

hi everyone

Hi there - sorry you are finding the drinks so vile. I love the Vanilla, like the strawberry and have a bar for lunch each day with soup for dinner. The bars come in peanut and coconut - they are farily bland - one of the tips I pick up on this forum was to jap them in the microwave for secs and they are better. I dont think the food is designed to be "yummy". The theory seems be based on "removing your addition to food" and therefore they are purposely made bland and uninteresting.....if you really find it too difficult the Cambridge Diet which works on the same idea seems to have a lot more variety and interesting flavours and more bars...there are a few CD counsellors on the forum who give great advice all the time.

Best of luck with the weigh in!!

Just a thought Blossom, did you watch the DVD? You can also download it from the LT website, see my post above with the LT web link. You might find it helps :)

I was like that with the vanilla, I was wretching all the way through drinking it, I tried everything recommended but just couldnt stomach it.
After 3 months I got 1 pack to try it again and was actually quite nice, so my taste buds obviously changed. Try 1 pack some way down the line to see if you will be the same.

Last edited:
Thanks ladys for answering my question I will look into it it sounds like a great plan, but the flavors seem like they need some work ;)

Sonkie is that the only way too drink it with cold water I dont car for cold water, just room temp water. and I see your mood is Sad on your profile, why are you sad today.

Well I dont know why you are sad,but I will say a prayer for you hope you feel better soon

Hi everyone , I love this diet :D:D. I've already started losing weight!! I cant wait for my weigh in day to see how much I will lose in 7 days.
I also found that the chocolate shake is lovely with ice cubes in it, I do think my tastebuds are changing too bcos I tried the strawberry and it tasted ok :confused:

good luck for the way in safee !

taste buds do change , i didnt like the vanilla but now it taste like vanilla ice cream !!!! yea right ....but it does help me to drink it lol

Back