Starting Lipotrim

Hi everyone :wave_cry: I'm having a hard day today. I'm not physically hungry but I just keep thinking of food. I just want to eat something :(. I've been doing so well, I havent even picked, but I really feel like caving :sigh:

Aw Safee I'm sorry I didnt see this till this morning - we had a huge strom so I had to power down... I hope you managed to get through the evening ok. I have found I need to distract myself by MSN-ing, or watching a good DVD or just going to bed early! I think evenings are probably the hardest time for all dieters, as our habits tend to lead us to snack and drink wine in the evenings LOL, when we want to relax. I really hope you'll be able to find some things to do to help you not to think about eating. I also find drinking sparkling water in the evenings helps - usually get through a litre or two!

Look at your ticker too - wow only 18lb to go, oh boy thats only just over a stone left to goal - dont go and give up now hun :)

Hope you got through yesterday ok.....those days are very hard....I think it boredom as well....I was obviously spending hours of mytime eating and now there a void...so you start craving even through you are not hungry.... a nice bath is great....Sonkie recommends a really hot drink and have tried this a few times and it does work....hopefully today is better!

Thanks guys, I managed to get thru yesterday and I'm so glad I didnt give up :)
You know what I did? I spent hours on this site reading all the forums :D

Morning Safee! WELL DONE! :clap:
Its good to see how many other people there are going through all of this too isnt it?

Fingers crossed for you to have a good day today ;)

Back