Starting Lipotrim

Its 3 am and I am wide awake thinking about the fact I have promised myself I will start lipotrim in the morning. I know its not log to christmas but thats ok as I dont have children and I want to lose this weight more than I want this christmas.... I am crossing my fingers and toes this time tomorrow I have completed day one :wave_cry:

Best of luck and keep strong. 1st week is by far the worst, get through days 3-5 and you will be great.
Keep coming on here for support as we are all in this together, even though we are on different journey's and at different places, we are all going the same direction!!!!
x x x

Hi hun, welcome. Keep reading, keep posting and keep asking is my advice.... Oh and drink loads of water between 3 and 4 litres a day as this will help with headaches, weight loss etc. Once you get the "death breath" you know youve kicked into ketosis.... Like Tracyanne says the 1st week is the hardest ( day 3 and 4 was for me) but its ok to take paracetamol for your headaches, and try not to do anything energetic as your energy levels at 1st will be low. Any dizziness is normal really so don`t panic about that, just try to take it easy. Come on here every day it really will help you! remember you are never alone, there will always be some lovely to help you out :D Hope all goes well and Oh btw start a weight loss diary for yourself... they are great at keeping you on a level and helping to keep you motivated too..
Also do a ticker as thats a fab way to see your weight loss drop down.... Lou xxx

Hi there well done for making the difficult choice to start you have made a brilliant decision.... Keep strong and remember how much it means to you... I started 11 weeks ago and honestly I feel great!! Xxx

thankyou sooooo very much for your reply...i have started the soups today and i like the taste which is something...i am an emotional eater...i have never been hungry i realise so this feeling of rumbling in my tummy is quite weird as i would normally of eaten by now. from about this time to bed time i realise i graze on food so tonight will be quite a change...i truly truly want to lose some weight. i have been this size for over twenty years and today i want to start to change...thankyou so much for your reply...it means so much :)

Hello, welcome to the family! I'm on week six and can say that the first couple are the hardest and then you just have to battle the 'thought' of food... but I promise that once you start having to chuck out your clothes and wear a smaller size... or two... you will be so glad you started this. A few of us are doing it over Christmas too... so you won't be on your own xx

thankyou sooo much for your kind words...this support is absolutely wonderful...you have all done so well and i am so pleased to feel this welcome on our journey x

Best if luck, you will find this forum an absolute god send!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not long to go and you will have completed your first goal!!!
I'm the same and used to graze all evening, it's lovely going to bed without feeling stuffed or bloated, instead feeling proud!!
x x x

hey welcome and good luck - I can only say what everyone else has said - making the decision to do this plan is a hard decision to make, so well done to you for taking then lipotrim road.

The support on this forum, for me, was my saviour and it will be yours too!!

Take one week at a time and plod on.. Drinking the water is very important, I was drinking inbetween 4-5lts per day and after the first week I felt great and energised. If I saw some food that really took my fancy, I just gave myself a talking too and said that food will still be there when you come of the plan, its not going anywhere fast and you can have it again when you have reached your goal but in moderation!!

Stay strong, stay focused and stay in the "zone" - onwards and upwards :) :) :)

DesperatelySeeking said:
gosh tonights not easy...hmmmm makes me realise just how much food dominates most of my thoughts...thankyou for the support everyone x

It feels that way at times Hun! It does open your eyes to when, how much and what you would have eaten if you weren't on the diet, and is brilliant for facing those demons and realising you don't have to turn to food out of emotions/boredom/habit whatever your trigger is!

Stay strong Hun have an early night and you'll feel great in the morning xx

We all know how you feel....that firsy day is the hardest, but once over that you feel so proud of yourself for sticking to it.
You can do it x

Back