Starting LL tomorrow!

sophie_mk

Hi,
My name is Sophie and tonight I am attending my first LL session. It appears there will be 8 or 9 women in my group and I hope we are all going to bond and support each other through our journey.
Quite excited and feeling motivated.
I would love some miminin's buddies as well, so please contact me if you would like a shoulder to cry on or someone to have a good natter with. I come on here most evenings.
Hope you all have a great day,
Love Sophie x

Hey sophie - good luck with the start if your journey. I have lost 7 stone so far, but have been faffing about since Xmas. I am now back on plan and going through the horrible path to ketosis myself!!

I'm on here all the time too, so no doubt we can help each other x

Hey Sophie

Good Luck on your journey it is the best gift you can ever give yourself. Look forward to reading your posts and seeing how you are doing

Jez
xx

good luck!
daisy x

Thanks everyone - so its day one, I've had a choc shake, vanilla shake and the chilli con carne so far. I loved the chilli was much better than I had expected it to be! I'll be having a soup later I think, and an early night. Can't wait for the next few days to pass!

I have just tried the mouse mix. It wE really nice!! I put it in a really shallow bowl with banana shake, it was yum!!

Hi Sophie

I can be your weight loss buddy if you want... I started on the 30 April and my weight in is thursday night which is today!!! YAY!!! Looking forward to it :)

Good luck Sophie. I'm on wk 11 now - god - cant actually believe it. The wks just seem to fly by and the weight just seems to fall off :8855:

Back