Starting LT this week?

Its great, I've been on here asking lots and finding out what its really like! I just wanna get on with it!!! x

Hi all this is my first time doing lipotrim! Have tried every other diet and kept failing so I'm determined to make this work!! Sick of having no real life due to my weight. I am on day 5 and this is soooooo hard!!!

You can do it, you've done 5 days! well done, when u step on the scales and c how much you've lost you;ll be amazed!! Its all worth it, i felt like ribbish this morning until I got weighed, you'll be the same!!! x

Thanks! The problem I have is cooking for everyone else!! I am not allowed food yet have to deal with it every day!! Its ike an alcoholic not being able to have alcohol but work in a bar and make cocktails every day!! Grrrrr just having a sorry for myself day lol

me too, but I enjoy smelling the food!!! haha, u can do it, it'll all be worth it, i just keep myslef busy. gotta go to work now!!! x

Well done 11lbs is AMAZING!!!! Had my first wi today(restarted) and lost 7.5lbs woohoo nearly everything i gained over the month i was off it!!!!! It really is hard but sssoooooooo worth it!!!!! congrats again on such a great loss xxxxxx

Oh wow thats brilliant!!! Well done, keep up the good work! x

Just a wee tip on having to prepare food etc.... when its on the plate, close your eyes and imagine it is covered with hair and fag ends.. its part of the paul mckenna reprogramming system.. it really works for me.. when you open your eyes the craving should be gone.. then go and drink a half pint of water.... found it really helpful so far.. it really works xxx

Tryingmybest. Just keep going and the next week will be easier. I'm in my second week with wi on Saturday and already I'm finding things so much easier. Good luck and keep going. :)

hi girls i am back, i had some reattempts before xmas so now im serious!!had a fab xmas and feel im in the right frame of mind now to give it my best. Jan seems the perfect time for restarters to join back as you regulars have had a speed wobble over the festive season so hopefully this time i will succeed

Good Luck Everyone x

Back