Starting LT tomorrow - wish me luck!

Pudgy Panda

Hi saw pharmacist today and she was lovely, very helpful and kind so all set to start tomorrow.

We worked out i have 2.5 stones to loose, she was so encouraging and helpful when i asked stupid questions :eek:

I got strawberry and chocolate and 1 chicken soup, so i am all set!!!

anyone else starting tomorrow??

I am as well, I've got all my stuff ready.

I'm very excited.

ohhhh brilliant we can help each other.

what flavours did u get?

i got chocolate and strawberry, i have my ice cubes in freezer ready for strawberry shake tomorrow!!!

Welcome ladies
There's a few newbies here at the mo - in our first week or so - don't feel you're alone:)
This is a great place to keep you on the straight and narrow and everyone is so willing to encourage and help out.
My advice would be to drink lots and lots of water, and for the first week anyway visit the forum everyday to keep motivated. It's alot easier when you're sharing the journey with others.
Best of luck ladies...

I got all of them but only 2 soups as I've heard they aren't great. I've also for my peppermint tea so I cando a mint choc one.

I was measuring out water today as my shaker hasn't come yet and the shakes don't seem like it's that much to drink. I though it would be alot.

Good luck for tomorrow. I'll let you know how I get on x

Good Luck guys :) .... Just think Pudgy by the end of July you most probably will have lost your weight .... that'll soon be here - you can do it!!! xx

had first one i used the shaker my OH used it doesnt seem like much but i was full up when i finished.

Taking it one shake at a time, i could go out and be bad but i am making a poisitve choice to stick to this - I can do it!!!!!!

pudgy panda
you can do it !!!! just keep focused hun.
The first 3/4 are the hardest, after this period you get your MOJO ketosis lol

good luck to you all xxxx

i've had my dinner one (vanilla) and i dont feel hungry, starting to get a headache though

was it nice???

Good luck to both of you, not that you'll need it. Look forward to seeing your losses as the weeks go by.

Its was ok, i added a sweetner, the strawberry was nice.

Bit lumpy, but i'm hoping my shaker will have come by the time i get home.

i will have to get sweetener tablets and peppermint tea if i am gonna keep doing this.

good luck

Pudgy and snowy, lots of luck to you both. Keep busy for week one, do anything to keep yourself occupied especially at usual meal times. Also start drinking lots of water. My method was to keep bottles everywhere I was likely to be, that way one was always in reach. once you have the first week down it will be easier!!!!!

Good luck with it hun - I'm in my first week too - just conquered Day 4! Sweeteners help so so much! x

Back