starting monday (14 sept) .....again

helsbels

:eek: afternoon everyone. i've been to boots yesterday whilst in town (on a saturday...god its manic with a buggy and a 7 year old) to stock up on my shakes and nibbles ready to start tomorrow. i've read a thread from a man (sorry can't remember name off hand) but it really gave me a kick up the bum. he was saying how he's lost 2 stone in 3 weeks or so... yep you know who you are . so i thought right, i've got the exercise stuff (will clean off the dust) and i've got the nice country side near me to walk my dog so here we go. i will check in tomorrow to let you know how i've got on. oh and just to let you know what a failure i've been in the past i've tried sf, ww, sw, xenical and cd. yep i've lost a stone but put it all back on. need to get down to 10 1/2 stone to feel good, weigh about 14 1/2 at the mo. good luck to everyone else who's starting tomorrow.

Hello:wave_cry:

Good Luck to you!!

Im starting tomorrow too .. Keep in touch would love to see how you are getting on!!

Claire

xxx

hi claire..... right, i've had my shake for breakie, sf choc bar for snack and sf meal bar for dinner. stir fry for tea then met a couple of mums whilst the boys were at cubs and had 3 pints of cider...... yes i know its bad but in my defence i haven't had any more snacks or puddings. ok, it's time for my pjs and a pint of water ready for the 2nd part of "waking the dead" ooooh i lead such an exciting life. beeee gooood claire :)

What a great day never mind the odd ciders :D

I weighed in this morning ( have been doing Celebslim then started Slimfast) I am down 6lbs so roll on another week .. def keeps me motivated!!

How are you today?? I will check back in later to see how you are!!

Claire xx:eek:

:eek: afternoon everyone. i've been to boots yesterday whilst in town (on a saturday...god its manic with a buggy and a 7 year old) to stock up on my shakes and nibbles ready to start tomorrow. i've read a thread from a man (sorry can't remember name off hand) but it really gave me a kick up the bum. he was saying how he's lost 2 stone in 3 weeks or so... yep you know who you are . so i thought right, i've got the exercise stuff (will clean off the dust) and i've got the nice country side near me to walk my dog so here we go. i will check in tomorrow to let you know how i've got on. oh and just to let you know what a failure i've been in the past i've tried sf, ww, sw, xenical and cd. yep i've lost a stone but put it all back on. need to get down to 10 1/2 stone to feel good, weigh about 14 1/2 at the mo. good luck to everyone else who's starting tomorrow.

you're not a failure hun, i'm the same its lack of willpower i think. any excuse and i'm off for sonething naughty! i'm about the same size as you so perhaps we can help each other with sticking to it., good luck x

Back