starting monday (14 sept) .....again

Discussion in 'SlimFast Weight Loss Diary' started by helsbels, 13 September 2009 Social URL.

1. helsbels

helsbels Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge on and off
    :eek: afternoon everyone. i've been to boots yesterday whilst in town (on a saturday...god its manic with a buggy and a 7 year old) to stock up on my shakes and nibbles ready to start tomorrow. i've read a thread from a man (sorry can't remember name off hand) but it really gave me a kick up the bum. he was saying how he's lost 2 stone in 3 weeks or so... yep you know who you are . so i thought right, i've got the exercise stuff (will clean off the dust) and i've got the nice country side near me to walk my dog so here we go. i will check in tomorrow to let you know how i've got on. oh and just to let you know what a failure i've been in the past i've tried sf, ww, sw, xenical and cd. yep i've lost a stone but put it all back on. need to get down to 10 1/2 stone to feel good, weigh about 14 1/2 at the mo. good luck to everyone else who's starting tomorrow.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clairemx

Clairemx I Will Do It :)

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My Own
    Hello:wave_cry:

Good Luck to you!!

Im starting tomorrow too .. Keep in touch would love to see how you are getting on!!

Claire

xxx

4. helsbels

helsbels Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge on and off
    hi claire..... right, i've had my shake for breakie, sf choc bar for snack and sf meal bar for dinner. stir fry for tea then met a couple of mums whilst the boys were at cubs and had 3 pints of cider...... yes i know its bad but in my defence i haven't had any more snacks or puddings. ok, it's time for my pjs and a pint of water ready for the 2nd part of "waking the dead" ooooh i lead such an exciting life. beeee gooood claire :)

5. Clairemx

Clairemx I Will Do It :)

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My Own
    What a great day never mind the odd ciders :D

I weighed in this morning ( have been doing Celebslim then started Slimfast) I am down 6lbs so roll on another week .. def keeps me motivated!!

How are you today?? I will check back in later to see how you are!!

Claire xx:eek:

6. sparkelwings

sparkelwings in my dreams!!!!!!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    you're not a failure hun, i'm the same its lack of willpower i think. any excuse and i'm off for sonething naughty! i'm about the same size as you so perhaps we can help each other with sticking to it., good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.