Starting Monday! Hello!

determinedlady

I just want to say hello :) I'm new to vlcd's but after getting too big for any of my clothes, and about 4 stone overweight i'm desperate :(
I'm only 5ft 2" and so I can't hide it very well!

I've had a difficult year with my hubby having cancer and have taken comfort in food. He's 'ok' after chemo and surgery but it's been hard. I'm determined to look forward and shed the unwanted pounds!

I'm starting on Monday 2nd April, I ordered the shake and bars pack (I hate soup) This forum certainly has given me a huge boost of confidence and I look forward to joining you all on our journey :hug99:

Hi there, I started yesterday and have survived the last two days quite easily so I'm sure you'll do fine, I want to lose around 7 1/2 stone and aim to do this by 1st November 2012... Wish me luck! Lots of interesting posts and friendly people in the forum to help you on your journey.... Welcome x

Hi ya hunni,

Sorry to hear your husband has been poorly, glad he is now recovering x x

I too am 5ft 2-3ish and I completely understand about not holding the weight well. I just feel fat and dumpy! Frustrating when people weigh the same but are that bit taller so carry it better than ourselves lol
'I'm not overweight I'm under hight!' lol

Well done for taking the steps to change your eating habits, after such a traumatic period in your life! just wanted to wish you luck on your Journey. Wishing your hubby continued success with his recovery also. There is a wealth of knowledge on here, and if in doubt just ask! x

Thank you both for the warm welcome :) I'm looking forward to getting cracking with it and being comfortable in my clothes for the summer! I hate that feeling when the sun's out and you feel all clammy and uncomfortable :grumble:
Bring on the floaty tops and dresses!! :cross:

Next job is getting myself a ticker. I'm not weighing until Monday morning so will add all my stats then xx

Hi there, I started yesterday and have survived the last two days quite easily so I'm sure you'll do fine, I want to lose around 7 1/2 stone and aim to do this by 1st November 2012... Wish me luck! Lots of interesting posts and friendly people in the forum to help you on your journey.... Welcome x

Good Luck MA53NDY :bestwishes: Sounds like you have done well getting past the first couple of days (I have read they are the hardest) We can be diet buddies xx

Hello. Welcome to the forum. I'm on day 10 and loving it. You'll lose the weight in no time. Good luck lovely xxxx

determinedlady said:
I just want to say hello :) I'm new to vlcd's but after getting too big for any of my clothes, and about 4 stone overweight i'm desperate :(
I'm only 5ft 2" and so I can't hide it very well!

I've had a difficult year with my hubby having cancer and have taken comfort in food. He's 'ok' after chemo and surgery but it's been hard. I'm determined to look forward and shed the unwanted pounds!

I'm starting on Monday 2nd April, I ordered the shake and bars pack (I hate soup) This forum certainly has given me a huge boost of confidence and I look forward to joining you all on our journey :hug99:

Hello, welcome & Im glad ur hubby is recovering. U started today, so how's it going?

X

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back